Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need a subwoofer on ASUS N55SF

Portable Devices

Old 19-07-2011

Need a subwoofer on ASUS N55SF

Hello, recently, I buy this ASUS N55SF laptop and now I want subwoofer on this laptop. The latest configuration of this Asus N55SF laptop is very high and I want its compatible high configuration based subwoofer. Initially it came with a subwoofer but then it won?t work on this laptop. I select multiple multimedia portable subwoofer but most of them are not compatible with this laptop. I want the audio quality basis subwoofer of this laptop. Thanks for any suggestion.

Old 19-07-2011

Re: Need a subwoofer on ASUS N55SF

I think you need to G73 series's subwoofer for this laptop. The Realtek have not provide such kind of subwoofer as per my knowledge. The THX Trustudio is also to be the good choice for this ASUS laptop. The audio sound quality of this laptop is being great and it will be help to enjoy the music on this laptop with the subwoofer.
Old 19-07-2011

This is the oldest matter concerning the Realtek audio drivers, and I believe I've posted a solution to this problem is to be the best for this laptop. The realtek subwoofer of this laptop will be help to just the driver of this subwoofer is appear with the laptop. This is to be the main point in that you need to just contact the expert person of the official site. Then you need to just use this and it will be help to solve the problem.
Old 19-07-2011

I have two audio devices in the laptop for this audio connection. This will be the the subwoofer and the other will play the speakers. This both are the different devices as per the configuration and the quality. The main point in this device is to be this will be require the special driver of this laptop. This is the best and it will be help to connect this both devices to the laptop at the same time. This works good with ASUS laptop.
Old 19-07-2011

It's inflexible to consider installing a subwoofer from another laptop onto the Asus laptop would work. Initially you want to check that there is room in inside the room that helps to physically place the subwoofer with the laptop. The second point here is that the subwoofer will mainly like another brand. it will be not easy to put together it with your current speakers. This will be make the driver issues and you need to fix this issue.
Old 19-07-2011

Some Asus laptops have a subwoofer, and there are a lot of parallel between Asus and Apple. The sound is about the same with normal laptop; i think they really makes variation on their quality and the configuration. The subwoofer is really a "subwoofer" i think it may damage the HDD if it will be not work correctly in this laptop. Normally it place near the laptop and hence it need the proper way to handle them.
Old 22-07-2011

My i9200 has a subwoofer connected to this ASUS N55SF laptop. If I turn it off the sounds goes all tinny and crappy. Hence I decided to perform the driver update task on this laptop. It will be work and in the result, it just works brilliantly. The subwoofer has need special kind of driver which is not present on the sound driver CD. You need to buy and then install it separately on your ASUS laptop.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,