Thread: Preparing to buy a DSI XL

Preparing to buy a DSI XL

Guys actually i am planning to buy a DSI XL. Actually I am very much excited to buy that console, I just want to know if there is some problem with the console. Actually I am planning to get a one as soon as possible from the U.S. I think it is much cheaper than the aust. So that’s the main reason why I am planning to get one soon. So if you all have to say anything on this then please do add your valuable suggestions over here. it will be very much nice to hear it from you all. so guys do start replying on the question of mine, that would do the justice for me.

Re: Preparing to buy a DSI XL

Actually what I would like to suggest you is that do check out for the charger compatibility also do have a look if there is any regional lockouts with software? If you do end up getting some idea about the same and also if you do end up getting some positive response then do go ahead with the buying because these are the two most important factors that you need to look at, so that you can get the idea accordingly. So do as what I have said here and then only go ahead with the buying of the product.

Thanks that you all did responded well in time. Appreciate that. Well what I want to know is that you mentioned about the regional lockout. So what does that mean that I have to purchase games from U.S. only or other games are allowed. Well I don’t think so there should be any problems with the charger, so that’s what I feel over here. Anyways do reply over here for the question which I have asked here. it means a lot to me at this moment of time. So faster reply will be better for me, that’s what I feel.

Yes it does mean that you will only be allowed to play games that are available in U.S. and no other countries. So that’s what I have to say here. Hence I did ask you to confirm about the regional lookout, that is one factor that needs to be looked out with the utmost importance. That’s what I feel here. so have you confirmed about it? if there is a regional lockout then there will be some limitations that you will be facing with the game selections and also getting it will be a bit difficult task it seems. So this is what I can say you right now. Hope you all did like my answer.

Have you checked out with the warranty? If not then please do check about the same. check if they are giving international war for their product. So that will do the trick for you and hence that’s my suggestion for you. so check out for one more thing.

Ok thanks for mentioning about the said problems I will surely look at the different suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the help that you have given here. Thanks for mentioning about the said problem i.e. of the regional lockout as well as the warranty. That were the two good points that was mentioned by you. hope so the company does answers me out the required answer that I was looking for. Thanks a lot guys for taking this topic and answering it out for me. I am happy with the response that I have got here.