Thread: How to stop amber battery light from flashing in Dell E1505 Inspiron

How to stop amber battery light from flashing in Dell E1505 Inspiron

I have recently purchased a Dell E1505 Inspiron and I am feeling luck to purchase this laptop after that I upgraded it to Windows Vista Ultimate and the installation went fine. I upgraded the windows Vista because I want to do some work in the Vista operating system. And I am not having the battery with this unit. And I want to run it off the AC. My problem is that I was not able to stop amber battery light from flashing in Dell E1505 Inspiron. How to stop the amber battery light from flashing? Help me out of this.

Re: How to stop amber battery light from flashing in Dell E1505 Inspiron

There are proposals to let the electric storage device goes the considerable distance down before reviving, occasionally-but there are events where letting the electric storage device running the considerable distance down could block it. Then after that I charge it personally after the system is giving the warning when I am at the desk. So I think that at least you had a temporary solution for the battery light. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that the electric batteries that can utilize to react well to releasing fully but this is not the case with more up to date Lithium particle (Li-Ion) electric storage devices. I might as well likewise say that you would like to do a touch of exploration on your particular since I am by no connotes an electric cell master. And I think that regular this electric battery isn't keeping any volts light that went off in my head. Hopping to solve this problem

From the discussion going on I think that the Dell knows for the batteries that are horrible and the power cable are also not so good of dell. I am also having the same scenario I am using the dell laptop. I solved this problem by just getting the new battery and the power cord. And I think that you have to run the battery till it is not dead and after that you have to charge the battery full. And I think that you should use the battery life for the long period and after that you have to take that battery out and after that you have to just plug it to the Ac. And then you have to run that without the help of the battery.

While in this case I think that you have to call the dell service center and tell them the problem that what is the problem and I think that the laptop you have purchased will be under the warranty card and I think that you can purchase the AC adapter from the store and I think that you have to test it with the laptop. But I think that the AC adapter is working well I think that you should purchase another battery. I hope that this will help you.

With the laptop off, try turning on the computer without the AC adapter (AC eliminated). If you cannot turn on, then the battery is dead and must be replaced because it said it was the burden of all this time. If the laptop is turned on, the battery still works. Once you connect to your computer, make sure that no programs running. Let the computer run until it either shuts down or goes into hibernation. Then connect the AC adapter and charge the battery overnight. Then repeat the cycle a couple of times.

I think the light is set to go off about the time the system turns 1 year old for all the old batteries are replaced if necessary or not. I'm upset because they rarely use the computer on battery power. I try to run and still plugged in, I think I'll have to replace the battery, since each message I see on the flashing lights mean the battery needs replacement.