Thread: Sager Np8130 or Asus G53-a1

Sager Np8130 or Asus G53-a1

Currently, I am searching for a gaming laptop and when I searched for that on internet then I found many gaming laptops. So after doing deep search, I am finally confused between two laptops which are Sager Np8130 and Asus G53-a1. I found that the Sager is cheaper as compared to Asus. So please provide me some recommendation for this and if there is some other possible build that can do better than these two. Thank you.

Re: Sager Np8130 or Asus G53-a1

You might also know that the Sager is having the newer Sandy Bridge processor and because of that it is having advantage of the battery life and performance. Sager is having the GeForce GTX 560M and Asus have the GeForce GTX 460M but I do not really understand that what is the dissimilarity between the 460 & 560. If you want compare them, then you can visit notebookcheck.net and from there you will be able to compare them from the benchmark list.

I can say that the ASUS is nice and along with the capability to “modify” the bios and so you will be satisfy with the through the performance. ASUS permits you to carry out numerous functions through their motherboards to boost the performance. Sager is also good but it is having the negligible name recognition and the parts which are used in that are also not having the longevity standard.

If this would be the case for me then I would have selected ASUS. Because when I gone through the overall configuration of both then I get idea that Asus will do well as compared to the Sager. Anyway, this is my choice that does not mean that everyone is going to like that. So just don’t listen to anyone and just go to the one which you think will be better for you. It is more depend on the purpose for which you are purchasing the laptop.

I would like to tell you that Asus is on the top of the list in the US market. Sager is making the laptops as they started in 1985 and they are expert in the gaming machines which are the power machine. In case of the Asus you will get more options because they are having a wide range of verity and configuration. You can do search in both of them but Asus will be better option for you. But lastly it goes to your choice.

Sager one looks more promising as that 8600GT can beat an 8600GS. 9-cell is also necessary because it provides a useful life of the battery is 6 cells. However, I have never used a Sager before (though I've never seen in my local hardware store) so I do not know that the brand is reliable (especially with the guarantee of year 1). Asus, however, my friends have had positive experiences with their laptops (I personally love their desktop Asus motherboards), but are a little more money.