Thread: Data/3g toggle widget on Motorola Droid 3

Data/3g toggle widget on Motorola Droid 3

I have been using the Motorola Droid 3 Smartphone in the last three week and recently I realized that this will be contains the 3g toggle widget. I want to use this widget on the droid 3 cell phone. I want to access widget turn on/off the 3G facility. When I try to do this task, then it won’t happen. In this Android based mobile phone, when I try to do that, then the toggle data off with the widget for few seconds. After sometime, the widget shows data off. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Data/3g toggle widget on Motorola Droid 3

Motorola DROID X is an Android powered Smartphone with a 1GHz processor. It's the newest addition to Motorola's Droid with the 3G toggle widget. For accessing this facility, you need to download "data toggle" application using the Android market and then install it onto the droid 3 Smartphone. It will be work to do this widget on and off task easily without any extra trouble on it. This is the best and it will be good for you.

I installed the "Data Toggle" app and tried to re-enable my 3g internet. then I got won't connect error message. Then I read some article related to this and they will be describe that the solution of this problem. Using this solution I try and put the phone into airplane mode. This is the special mode of the droid 3. It allows you to turn off all of your wireless connections. Then we can use the application of the android market and it will be help to solve this problem.

A widget to toggle 3G/EDGE/GPRS services is present on this Motorola droid 3 Smartphone. You can make modification the type of access points to prevent mobile phone from connecting. To manually doing this enable or disable the connection, Airplane mode is the best option. You need to open Menu and then click on Add option. Then hit the Widgets and select the Toggle Data on your home screen. This will be help to control the problem arrives onto it.

There is also an alternative solution which is to be help to access the widget on the droid 3 mobile phone. The Juice defender application is capable to enable the 3G connection on the system. It's easier and quicker to turn on/off Airplane Mode instead of restarting the phone. This is the best solution for the wireless connection problem. Using this airplane mode you can enable or disable the 3G connection on this mobile phone.

Airplane Mode Toggle will turn off everything data on this mobile phone wireless connection. There are many different data toggles on the market. The airplane mode is being necessary to this connection. You need to try "data toggle" on this droid 3 Smartphone. This is the best and it will be solve your problem. Airplane mode helps to turn off the data connection which is useful to save battery life. Then use this airplane mode in the mobile phone. it works to solve the connection problem.

This kind of application helps to control the function of the Smartphone. Especially the application present on the android market will be able to manage the wireless setting or the connection of this widget. The Juice defender application is the best in this android phone. This will be capable to do this task very fluently. Then use this process and it really work to solve the problem exist on this Smartphone. The user guide manual also provides such information.