Thread: HTC Sensation randomly restarts

HTC Sensation randomly restarts

Hey my wife immediately got this phone is an extremely good quality phone. Flies open and close up applications. Though there is a difficulty .It does random reboots for a number of reasons. Has more had this problem? I'm almost considering changing to a new but may have the same results. Anyone related? Anybody who can help me to overcome this problem. I like to know the solution to fix this problem. I will be glad if anyone can help me to rectify this problem.

Re: HTC Sensation randomly restarts

I have a couple of restarts random. I am using the launcher ADW what I'm trying to blame that. I’m just hoping that once these devices are the new software will make a difference. Not routable big to fit into a flame war with you what would be counterproductive, but instead of posting two messages would have been unnecessary as most useful have linked it to this thread you mentioned instead of treating it the way it did.

I am running stock the whole thing, no other pitchers and I had the identical troubles, not meaningful what causes it, nevertheless even people like me absolutely not leaving to help you with your impolite and pointless messages. On the further hand I have sent a few problem reports associated to this issue and expect that HTC addresses them, if on one occasion the bootloader be supposed to be able to unlock the transaction.

It's that simple. When people do that messages do not think you should just say nothing and let the thread die. I have not had a random reboot every time. So far my phone has been perfect from the standpoint of stability (I've had three different those so far). In case you're wondering, I had three dissimilar beings, intended for the reason with the intention of they to be had me improved deal in dissimilar places.

Mine arbitrarily restarts. It seems to occur particularly when I'm listening to music. Or perhaps that's when I become aware of. I was thoughts of sending it back, nevertheless I wonder if my SD card had amazing to do with this. I did not reformat .but when I spoke to htc customer care representative and I explained him my current scenario with htc sensation. He told me to check certain things .once he confirmed this is not due to software he told me to send it back for replacement. Now I got my htc sensation back and now there is no fault in this Smartphone.

My HTC Sensation keeps restarting each time i hit the home button. I have read alot of reviews on various forums but no solution so far.

Can anyone advise how they went about this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pious View Post
    My HTC Sensation keeps restarting each time i hit the home button. I have read alot of reviews on various forums but no solution so far.
    When did you purchase this HTC Sensation mobile phone, is it under warranty, if so then if i were you then I would have returned it to vendor or at least, call them up and report the problem, normally they tend to be very helpful while you have the right to return the phone and walk away. So go now and get yourself a new one.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for that. Usually we tend to try easy ways before resorting to taking the phone back. Anyway, i uninstalled some apps and it improved but not completely solved.

Thanks for the advise, will go by that.

I purchased the phone in August