Thread: How to speed up your Htc Sensation

How to speed up your Htc Sensation

Those with troubles affecting responsiveness of the screen and lag troubles should try this. In fact, everyone should. Accelerated my team and my wife about 25% and cure your problems touch screen. The Settings About phone> HTC Tell and in turn that stupid’s would like to know how to speed up my htc sensation. Anybody who got any information about this than reply me here. Let me be acquainted with all various methods to speed up my htc sensation.

Re: How to speed up your Htc Sensation

It seems that many people who articulate they helped crack something as well. Do not inform me it's a placebo effect as I did, my keyboard is much more sensitive. I had the double tap keys all the time, but now my first time and record each tap is. That does nothing for you does not mean he did nothing for me, he knows the whole thing. I believe I have a modest knowledge phones be fooled by the placebo effect.

Do not tell me it’s anything special. I'm sure many people have done since day one. I’m just sharing my experience making a thread. If I helped, I'm sure it will help others. Obviously not help everyone and it is likely that there are different causes of lag. I screen was just trying to get more people to notice it. I'm sure more people will open a thread titled "How to accelerate the feeling" that "I think I found something."

I decided to try the keyboard of gingerbread and man what a great improvement. Precision, design, and the fact that it has arrow keys hidden under the space bar make this, IMO, hands down a winner in the sense keyboard. Think OEM HTC also has a free trial. I tried all the keyboards for Android and when I'm not swiping is using the intelligent keyboard. The most excellent keyboard Android is. It's called clever keyboard. It’s so damn quick, have lots of skins moreover automatic correction.

I was hoping this would work, but did not do much for me either. My lock screen is not so bad, but after the liberation, my screen is so unresponsive for about 5 seconds. It drives me crazy and makes me wish I still had my G2X.This is one of the main forms of HTC knows all the problems we're having, without emailing them every time they say. Leaving this to the help they give us an update that fixes the problems it reports.

I am sure that what you say is true, but before shutting down, there are many cases of random reboots, etc. that were not reported to HTC. It seems as if only a few were sent. I think after you have turned off the device is smoother and faster and have not had a chance reset or unlock screen issues. I have other issues still lingering though. My replacement unit should reach your destination today, so I'll attempt for a day or two with HTC and try once more with HTC and see the dissimilarity it makes.