Thread: Unable to transfer certain files in Creative Zen Style

Unable to transfer certain files in Creative Zen Style

My sister Is using Creative Zen Style player and it is an very nice player. Some days before she gave me her Creative Zen Style player because of some issues, the problem is like when she transferred her favorite tracks In the Creative Zen Style payer after that Creative Zen Style player is not showing all the files. Some of the files Creative Zen Style is not showing. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me out.

re: Unable to transfer certain files in Creative Zen Style

As you have said that you r Creative Zen Style is not showing all the files properly then I think there be something wrong with audio files which you are trying to play in your Creative Zen Style. First check that whether you are facing this problem with any particular file or album and you have to also make sure that the file or album which is missing is in the proper format. Because some time our player cannot play some files because of the different formats.

Did you check that whether the files which you are not able to play in your Creative Zen Style are working with other players or not. try to copy those files in some other mp3 player and after that check whether that mp03 player is able to play those files or not. if you that player is able to play your files then I think there might be something wrong with your Creative Zen Style and I think you need to reset It and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I agree with the above post the files or album which you are trying to play in your Creative Zen Style may be in some other format and I will suggest you to convert that files in to the standard mp3 format and then transfer those files in to your Creative Zen Style player and after that check whether your player is showing that file or not. You can convert those files in to the mp3 by downloading the mp3converter from internet and after installing it in your system.

According to me the best way to solve this issue is to first copy all the files in to your laptop or computer and after that you have to format your Creative Zen Style player. now after formatting the mp3 player you have to transfer all the files again in your Creative Zen Style player and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after trying this solution you will be able to see all the files properly in your Creative Zen Style player.

After looking at your post I have tried to convert the files in to the proper mp3 formats and after that I have also tried to play those files in to some other mp3 players also but all the files are working properly with other mp3 player. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by transferring all the files in my laptop and after that formatting the device and after that when I again transferred my files in my Creative Zen Style player at that time also I get the same issue.

Well even after trying all the trick also If you are still facing the same issue then I think you should connect your Creative Zen Style player with your laptop and computer and after that you have to do the firmware update and I think after doing this your problem will get solved easily. If you need any more information then you can post your question and I will try to solve that also.