Thread: HTC Sensation battery drains out after heavy use

HTC Sensation battery drains out after heavy use

I'm really happy with the battery life on the feeling. Today has been off the charger for about 4 hours and I'm still 98% with modest utilize and a number of navigation light. For all-purpose and take it easy and navigation, not bad. I understand that leaks a ton-intensive, but 60% in less than 2 hours is insane. It took me 25 minutes moving vehicle navigation and my battery down more than 20%. That's crazy. No one has experienced this? What percentage / time are lost when you play? Basically, it means I cannot do much game or am I at risk of dying before I phone the day is done.

Re: HTC Sensation battery drains out after heavy use

I comprehend that it will drain a group of having a bet. At the similar time, I do not believe that 45% of an hour is incredible anticipated. I have hope that was immediately a strange cycle battery. Plants vs. Zombies played and the battery died very fast. nevertheless, cutting the rope does not drain the battery so bad. Depends on the game, but most phones contain underprivileged battery life by doing things concentrated. Nintendo 3ds has a enhanced battery and also has a deprived battery life. Battery technology sucks.

The battery of principles in their study, 30% devoid of problems be unable to find an hour of angry birds, nevertheless I bought a 1900mA Amazon anchor position and subsequently do away with half 7 this morning I have still 26% left as I write this about 16 hours later. I have the Anker and is protected to articulate that most recent longer than the stock HTC battery intended for me. But I was not able to figure this problem earlier.

I realized that when I do not eat, I have hunger. Also when I drive like a madman using the gas more. Another new thing for me in terms of batteries, and is the subject because we are talking about batteries. I left my flashlight in this morning and am now dead. Normally when I do not use can go for weeks without charge. But please do not leave the light on, causing massive battery drain! One more thing. When I'm nice and helpful I get "thank you". When I'm not sarcastic.

All you want, but coming from the G2X could not kill 60% of the battery 1.5 hours if tried. Go forward and defend the all you want, but something about this device destroys the battery more normal when the screen is burning and the processors are under burning. I. This phone is much better than expected and overall battery life compared to my vibrant, but I noticed that the GPS actually blaze from side to side the battery, rather than the living.

In fact, I feel like the life of the battery in my feeling, found only in a joking mood. Coming from the EVO 4G I get twice as much time with my S4G. Think about it, however, has a 1.2,3,4,5,6,7 or 1.8 GHz processor, depending on overclocking or not, the big-screen resolution, stunning graphics of the game with all the bits CPU / GPU to run. And everything is working with a small battery. Give the feeling of being at laptops. If you occupy yourself a game of tax system intended for an hour, the battery will be toast, and the battery is much larger. I think for what it is, does a good job.