Thread: Htc Sensation restarts after installing application

Htc Sensation restarts after installing application

I upgraded to the new market and works perfectly, but - The sense seems to restart after exiting the market and just removing or installing / updating applications. Is this normal? I've been using Pro pitcher for most of the time I've had the phone and this is very annoying. I comprehend why this is occurrence previously inside HTC 3.1 is efficient setup / reboots subsequent to install / update the software’s in the direction of widgets that update, etc. However, the direction it takes too long to restart the file HC 3.1 pitcher is fast. Does anyone else have troubles?

re: Htc Sensation restarts after installing application

I have the innovative market that comes with the phone (does not seem correct to call the "stock market") and still I have the same problem. Always felt restarts after any installation. Use the stock market is on the phone and does not restart any application installation or exit the market. I wonder what the reason is then, perhaps with a meticulous application or Flash installed. I'm in my SIG and the temperature so embedded applications not disabled.

I remember feeling not restart on the original market. With the new market we've seen it happen 80% of the time. For me, however it seems to happen while going through things too quickly or spend long-term market. If there are and have not yet seen a reboot. It is not something I really have tried to force only what I've seen thus far. I uninstalled the new market does not seem ready for the public or that have an update on the market. Showed no change for me.

Do you have the application installed Parts and changed the way it manages memory? I distorted to a destructive and intelligence to restart every time you push the button on your home. I distorted back to standard and have not happened in view of the fact that. If you do not, then maybe try to yourself install and remove it normal. I alter and seem to have unchanging the difficulty. It makes intelligence. Using ADW EX launcher and try.

Had to manually put in each of my application from my N1, for the reason that I do not know how to relocate things and it by no means happened. Still installing applications from occasion to time and is in all. And me after doing some googling.i found this Go to settings / applications / manage applications / market .Elimination of data, clear the cache. Market re-links with your Google account and you should be fine.

I have made sense from day one and could not be happier. In fact, I do not know why anyone would still like to feel when everything is, is as a decorative point of sale. ADW makes this phone feel similar to a dual-core device. Refusal of common sense. I marsh and I cannot tell the dissimilarity flanked by the two. Actually, come and go, but mostly be with ADW, since it’s more customizable. Just keep playing with the widgets settings. What keeps me with him. The people and calendar widgets are the only ones I use, but nobody makes them better.