Thread: Creative Zen V Plus 8G Red/Black is not properly recognized

Creative Zen V Plus 8G Red/Black is not properly recognized

I have Creative Zen V Plus 8GB and I am using it from last few months. Now I am facing one problem with my Creative Zen V Plus 8GB. Whenever I try to update the firmware it gives me the same message: "Your Player is not connected, please connect your player." please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Is there anything wrong with my computer or there is something wrong with my Creative Zen V Plus 8GB.

Re: Creative Zen V Plus 8G Red/Black is not properly recognized

I will suggest you to don’t try to upgrade the firmware of your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB by uninstalling the old firmware which is installed in your mp3 player. You need to just run the firmware exe file & connect up the player. Try this trick and after that check whether you are able to upgrade the firmware or not. If you still get the same problem while upgrading the firmware then I think there might be some connection issue with your computer.

Did you try to fix this problem by connecting your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB player with different USB port. If you have not tried this trick yet then first connect it with the Different USB port and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not. If you get the same issue with this trick also then I think there might be something wrong with your computer USB ports. Reinstall the USB drivers and after that check whether you are able connect your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB player with your computer or not.

According to me you should try this trick to get rid of this issue. first you have to uninstall all the creative stuffs from your computer and after that you have to restart your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the stuffs back in to the computer. Now after installing all the stuffs you have to check that whether you are able to connect your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB player with your computer or not. I think after doing this you will be able to update the firmware.

Possibly problem with your USB cable which you are trying to use to connect your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB player with your computer and I think you should first try to use different USB cable and then check. If you get the same problem then try to connect your Creative Zen V Plus 8GB player with some other computer or laptop and after that your problem might get solved and you will get idea about exact problem.

Thank you for replying me. i tried on 2 different computers, different USB ports, and different USB cables. I have tried on Windows XP with wmp10 and win vista with Windows media player 11. The computer clearly sees it as in the sync icon appears and i see it when i check "my computer" but after trying all the above solution also i am not able to solve this issue. Is there one last thing i could attempt or i have to return this player to the creative. Please reply me as soon as possible.

If your Creative Zen V Plus 8G is still not working properly and if you are facing this issue continuously then I think you should contact the creative service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding your problem. I hope you will get the solution for your issue in creative service center. If you need any more help then please let me know.