Thread: where to get Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) driver for windows 7

where to get Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) driver for windows 7

I have purchased Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) and I have recently bought a new computer with Windows 7. Now whenever I connect my Creative ZEN 20GB player with my new computer at that time it won’t recognize my device. I think it is driver related issue. Please tell me where can I find a driver as the one I have is not compatible? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: where to get Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) driver for windows 7

I have gone through your post and as far as I know Creative ZEN (DAP-HD0015) doesn't have a 20GB model. It only has 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB models. I am also user of creative media players and I have never heard about this information. If you have any pictures of your Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) or any link giving information about this then please let me know.

My Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) player is very old. You can see the picture of my Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) in the attachment. I hope you will get idea about this player after watching the player. I have tried to so many tricks to solve this issue but after that also I am still not able to connect my Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) with my computer. if anyone who is facing the same issue and have any solution then please help me. I am waiting for your reply.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was also having the similar problem In my laptop. I was also not able to connect my Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) with my laptop which have windows vista operating system. Now after that I have downloaded the windows Xp drivers in my laptop and after that I have installed it in my laptop. Now after doing that my laptop was able to connect my Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015). I think you should also try to solve this issue by doing following tricks.

If you want to download the Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) drivers for windows Xp and you are not able to find it then I will help you with it. You can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you have to select the windows Xp operating system from OS selection option and after that you have to download the drivers and install it in your system and after that you will be able to connect your Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) with your computer.

I would like to tell you that if you are not able to use the windows XP drivers in your computer then you have to first change the compatibility and after that you have to run the drivers. To run using compatibility mode right click on the file choose Properties and after that you have to select Compatibility and then Xp Sp2 Ok then run the file do that with each component starting with the driver. Now after doing that you will be able to connect your Creative ZEN 20GB (DAP-HD0015) with your computer.

I have tried different drivers in my system by downloading it from third party site but after downloading that driver also I was still facing this problem. Now after trying that I have also tried to use those drivers in compatibility mode and when I have tried to use that in compatibility mode at that time I didn’t find any issue and all the things are working fine.