Thread: except scanning disk nothing works on Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player

except scanning disk nothing works on Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player

I am using Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player and it was working fine. I use to transfer mp3 files in my Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player. Now some days before I have transferred some new tracks in my Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player and after that I have play some of the tracks at that time it suddenly gets turned off. Now after that when I turned it on from that time it just gets stuck on the scanning disk message and my laptop is also not recognizing it. Please help me out with this problem.

Re: except scanning disk nothing works on Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player

First you have to connect your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player with any other computer or laptop and after that you have to check that whether your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player is connecting with that machine or not. if you are able to connect it with that machine then I think there might be something wrong with your laptop and if you get the same problem then there might be something wrong with your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player.

IF you want to solve this issue then you have to try to solve this problem by resetting your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player. I think after resetting the Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player if you try to use it at that time your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player will not stuck on the scanning disk screen and you will be able to connect it with your laptop. Try this solution and let me know what the result is. Hopefully this trick will be helpful to you.

IF you want to reset your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player then I will help you with it. You can reset your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player by doing following steps.
    • First you have to switch off your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player
    • Now after that you have to press Play/Pause key continuously. By doing this you will see the Creative logo.
    • Now when Creative logo appears at that time you have to press and hold BACK button and after that you will see the Recovery Mode options.
    • From that option you have to do clean up and after that it will clean your player and then your player will start working normally. (If you have back up of your files then transfer your files again in your player)

Now after performing the above steps you will not get any issues with your mp3 player.

Thank you for giving me resetting steps. I have reading your steps I have tried to solve this problem by clean up option and reboot option and after trying that my mp3 player started working normally. Now I am able to play every tracks in my Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player but when I try to connect it with my laptop at that time I won’t recognize. Please tell me what I should do to connect it with my laptop. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Try to connect your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player with different USB port in your laptop and after that check whether you are able to connect it or not. You have to also check that your firewall is not blocking the connection. If you still find difficulties then I think you should try to solve it by reinstalling the USB drivers in your laptop and after that your problem might get solved. I hope you will be able to connect your Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player as soon as possible.

As you have said that i can solve this issue by reinstalling the USB diver and after referring your reply I have removed USB drivers from my system and after that I have delete all the temporary files from my system and then I have restart the system. Now after restarting the laptop I have installed USB drivers in my system and after that when I connect Creative ZEN Mozaic EZ 100 MP3-Player at that time all the things worked properly. Thank you for helping me.