Thread: features of Motorola Xoom android tablet

features of Motorola Xoom android tablet

Hi friend, I have decided to buy a tablet for entertainment as well as business purpose. So friend I’m getting confuse which tablet brand I buy. Recently I buy a new cell phone of Motorola and I got impress with this brand. So First I would like to buy the Motorola brand. So friend is there any tablet available in the market of Motorola brand. If yes then please tell me the detail of that tablet.

Re: features of Motorola Xoom android tablet

Yes, Motorola Xoom tablet is recently launched. You can buy that tablet for your home as well as business purpose. Its key features are: this Motorola Xoom comes with Android 3.1 (honeycomb) OS. It got 1 GHz dual core processor with this it has Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity. It has 5 MP camera with dual Led flash. It can expand up to 32 GB. Its internal memory is 32 GB. The display is 10.1 inch with WXGA touch screen. You will enjoy while operating this phone.

This phone gets all the features which a client expected from any tablet. It has android 3.1 operating system with 1GHz dual core processor. So it working is fast compare to other tablet. This tablet you will get around $899 in market. It has 10.1 inch screen which makes watching movie experience solid. Its support all video format including H.263 and H.264. It has android music player .it support all music file like MP3,AAC,OGGMIDI,AMR NB,AAC+,AMR. Taking care of your entertainment, they have preinstall 1000 of apps.

If you compare Motorola tablet with Samsung galaxy tab then Samsung tab will wins. Samsung has all those features which Motorola tablet is providing. Samsung galaxy tab is much cheaper than Motorola tablet. Because of its Compaq size you can take in travelling with you. Samsung is also coming with Android Operating system. Its processor speed is 1GHZ same as Motorola tablet. It has Wi-Fi connectivity also through this you can access the internet. The price of Samsung tablet is 25000 and Motorola tablet is 36000. Now you have decide which tablet you want.

recently Google has introduced advanced version of android called honeycomb. This operating system was designed for big screen device. That’s why Motorola accepted this operating system and put into its recently launched tablet Motorola Xoom. Motorola was the first manufacturer to launch a tablet based on this operating system. But they can’t catch up with the apple that has already made an improvement with their second version of the Ipad. The 10.1’’ touch screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass.