Thread: How to download Samsung drivers

How to download Samsung drivers

I am the user of Samsung external DVD –recorder.It is attached to my home PC. When I was start to do operations found that there is no drivers for my PC.Then I have tried to download the drivers for my PC but then the sponsored offers displayed on the screen I decline all of that and click on “Download now” the drivers doesn’t seems to be download.Please help me out.

Re: How to download Samsung drivers

Often the computers will automatically install the necessary drivers but sometime there is an exception occurred.In those cases user should required to download the drivers manually. In the case of choosing drivers it is important to choose correct version. Some steps to download drivers:
    Go to Samsung websites(www.samsung .com).Go to Support –>“type model no.”/search product by category-> downloads –>drivers –>click on zip file to download . Then double click on a downloaded file and unzip the file. After that follow the installation instructions

First connect your Samsung device to the computer. Then click the "Start ->Control Panel ->Device Manager."Locate your device under the menu. If connected to a USB port on your computer, the device will be listed under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers."Right-click on the device and select "Properties," then select the "Drivers" tab and choose to "Update Driver."

When it asks you how you would like to update, choose "Browse My Computer for Driver Software."Specify the folder where you unzipped the download earlier, and let it install the drivers. You might need to restart your computer once it is installed. In order to make full use of your external device (ie your DVD writer) you need some CD/DVD software installed in your computer system. There are so many commercial softwares are available like Nero or Roxio or NTI which are used in case of some burning softwares is already installed on your computer. There are some free soft wares also available like CDBurnerXP.