Thread: Screen protector for Motorola Droid 3

Screen protector for Motorola Droid 3

I have recently purchased the Motorola Droid 3 and it is having the operating system of android 2.3 that is the gingerbread based operating system. And I think that this is the best operating system I have ever used and the best phone I have ever used. But I want to ask the question that is has anybody attempted the screen defenders from Verizon for this Smartphone yet. I think that the Verizon protectors were not able to cover the whole screen. So please help me to purchase the Screen protector for Motorola Droid 3. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Screen protector for Motorola Droid 3

As a matter of fact, they are just somewhat right above. Accurate: the screen defender from Verizon doesn't blanket the whole face of the apparatus. Be that as it may, it DOES cover the genuine screen that lights up by like 1/16th of an inch or possibly a smidge more. Thus, it blankets something greater than "simply" the touch screen, but not the whole face of the gadget. For $10, I didn't want to hold up and take any possibilities. They’re fine for some time. Also, it was astonishing to take off the OEM delivering screen watch and put this right on. No cleaning needed. Definitely

I would like to recommend you that I noticed on my Verizon Wireless store to have a look free screensaver (comes with 3 of them) for $ 15 and a normal (also a pack of 3) for $ 12 or $ 13 (cannot remember which). It's free look of a sentence? You can also expect a market solution after that instead of getting one of Verizon Wireless brand and expensive. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions but in this case I would like to recommend you that I have the regular Verizon when I ordered my car dock (nice!), waiting for someone to get Box wave or an actual output. I thought something was better than nothing. Not horrible, but must cover the whole dang thing. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions and I would like to recommend you that the screensavers that I received from Verizon only cover the touch screen. No top-down and side to side. I have Verizon's protector. You're right; it only covers the screen, not the whole face of the phone.

I think that I should purchase Motorola Droid 3 Skinomi Techs kin and I think that the features are listed below:
    • I think that you have to use the same material that protects vehicles, aircraft, and more.
    • And I think that you have to ensure no damage to the surface of the phone's main screen.
    • I think so there are two layers of protection: thick, scratch resistant and UV protective film for anti-yellowing.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions but in this case I would like to recommend you that The Droid 3 Skinomi TechSkin specialized light wood skin is one of the best skins on the market. Skinomi uses the same material that protects vehicles, aircraft, and more. And I think that this screen protector is very helpful to you.