Thread: Not able to read or write to Creative Zen

Not able to read or write to Creative Zen

Hi, I have a Creative Zen music player and it was working very good till yesterday in fact, and I have started getting different problems form the player, as when I connected the player with the PC, it was not allowing me to read or write any content to the device, I have tried lot as connecting again and again, but still no luck, so is there anyone having the same problem with them as well. thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Not able to read or write to Creative Zen

Yeah this might be because of the music player as well or might be because of the restriction by the windows, so I would say if someone had set the restriction for doing any operation so let me tell you that you’ll no do anything with the device, and you need to login as a administrator, and then try to do the same action as you were trying, I am not sure that what is the problem actually, but if this is because of the restriction then it would be solved this way.

I think the player has stuck and you need to reset it. because I always use to factory reset the hardware when it is pursuing any problem, and this process every time helps me. But while doing that you need to make sure that the card is not inserted, though the date won’t be wiped, but still I would suggest you that you should remove the card and them continue with resetting.

I think data is actually corrupt in the player so the problem is occurring, so according to me you should try to do any of the function after deleting all the files from the SD card, and as the above user mentioned you should first of all make factory reset with the device you have, and after that remove all the files, and start with initially putting all the files again in the device, I hope this may work.

If you are still having the same problem so I think this is because of the Firmware you are using so you need to load new firmware in the device you have. It will also format the player first but make sure before doing this, you need to connect the player to the PC first then only you can do this. And you need to have a firmware also that you have to install in the machine. and most importantly a active internet connection as well.