Thread: Unable to connect creative x fi 2 with USB mode

Unable to connect creative x fi 2 with USB mode

Hi, I have a creative x fi 2 music player and it was working very fine some days before, in fact I would say yesterday also, but when I was trying to connect it with the PC I have for transferring the songs, I was having too much problems as the main was, it won’t connect to the PC with the USB mode. But no luck, but the strange thing over here was like, it was connected properly and even was charged also, so what would be the problem? is it because of the player or because of the machine’s operating system? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to connect creative x fi 2 with USB mode

Whenever we connect the player in USB mode, some of the files gets called and because of them it just changes its mode and we can see it as a portable device on the PC, so sometimes those files may be deleted or gets corrupted. And because of that only you are not able to connect the music player with the PC. So at this time if you reset the player, it will recover all the files which is required and necessary. So you can have option for setting the hardware you have.

Are you sure that there no problem in the cord that you are using? Because it happens as the player gets connected but still the card doesn’t get recognized because of the cord only, you according to me you should check whether the cable you are using is perfect or not, and then try to connect it again, you can try to connect the player with another cable as well if you have any, so it will came to know whether there is problem in the cord or in the player itself.

I think there is some irregular file present in the player and that’s why this is not connecting to the PC with the USB mode. And perhaps the files is a virus as well, so we figure out them directly, so you can have another option as you should try to clean the whole player for once, and then try t connect it again with the PC. And if suppose you are not able to connect it yet, so that’s sure that you have problem in the player only.

See I am not sure that what is the problem in your player, but I can say that if you want to transfer the files to the MicroSD card you can have too many options, as you can simply make use of card reader also, using this device you need to put the card in it and it will simply allow you to connect the card to the PC, and after that you can transfer the files easily to the card you have.

Have you ever visited the official website for your player? Because I was also having the issue with the my player but after visiting the website, I got the perfect solution, so I don’t have any idea about yours but if you can visit the site you’ll get the solution for sure, but if suppose you didn’t get the solution from there as well, you can have option to visit the nearest support center for this, because they will replace the hardware as well, if there is any problem with the hardware, and while you been there don’t forget to bring the cord as well so they can test that as well.