Thread: Unable to use bluetooth connection with Creative Ziio 7 tablet

Unable to use bluetooth connection with Creative Ziio 7 tablet

Hi, I have Ziio 7 tablet which I have bought before some days, and that’s the only thing that made me confused actually, as though I have bought it new I have started getting error with the Bluetooth, don’t know why this is happening actually, whenever I tried to connect it with any other device, it just lose the connection. And I can’t connect it with that device, so what will be the actual problem? any recommendation would be appreciated.

re: Unable to use bluetooth connection with Creative Ziio 7 tablet

Sometimes this is happens because of the other device as well, so have you ever checked this with other devices as well? if you have search with the particular device only, so it might possible that there is some problem in the other device only, and not in your device, so I would suggest you that you should try to connect it with other device as well and see what is happening. You can configure the bluetooth settings as well in your tablet.

Are you having any issues while connecting only or while doing things like streaming as well? because once I was also having the same problem with the device, as after all I came to know that there is some problem in application I am using, and that was actually a third party application, so if suppose you are have installed any such application in your tablet you need to reinstall it in order to connect it with another device.

This is might be because of the operating system that you have installed in the tablet, I mean to say as far as I know the tablet contains android, so I think this because of that only, so are you having the problem regarding the Bluetooth only or with any other thing also ? if suppose you have problem with other things as well, let me tell you that there some problem in the OS itself, and for that you need to install newer operating system in your tablet, then only you’ll get out of this.

Exactly I am not having the problem with a single device, but I have tried to connect it with so many other devices as well, but no luck, I am having the problem with all of them, so are you sure that it is because of the OS only ? and I have heard that if we manually update the firmware it actually voids the warranty of the device we have, isn’t it? though I am not very much familiar with this updating so what can I do next to install that OS in tablet?

Re: Unable to use bluetooth connection with Creative Ziio 7 tablet

It seems you don’t know how to install the OS in the tablet, and as you have mentioned about the ruining the warranty, I would say I am also not very much sure about this, because I always use to update the version on my own, but if you have any doubt on this, you can have option to visit the nearest service center for this, because they will let you know that problem as well and off course you’ll get the fix from there, and no need to bother about the warranty as well.