Thread: Unable to transfer wma files from library using Overdrive media in Zen Mosaic 8g

Unable to transfer wma files from library using Overdrive media in Zen Mosaic 8g

I had bought a new Creative Zen Mosaic 8g mp3 player which I had bought just to play the audio books from the library by making use of override media and to do this I had used all the instruction for transferring the from the overdrive and after doing so when I check the media file form the computer it show the file and when I disconnect the file and check the player there is no file which I had transfer. Don’t know what is happening with it. Can anyone guide me to how to do this?

Re: Unable to transfer wma files from library using Overdrive media in Zen Mosaic 8g

I think so your overdrive is not compatible with the Creative Zen Mosaic 8g mp3 player wma format for the audio books. Make sure you are not moving the shortcut I mean from different player in the computer. Just move the file form where it is physically store. And after doing so just check the playlist by going through now playing option and see whether you are able to find the book hope this information help you a lot.

Re: Unable to transfer wma files from library using Overdrive media in Zen Mosaic 8g

Well I had bought this device for listening to the audio books as I’m not able to finish the book which is on the cd. well I was able to download the book and save it on the desktop and the move it to the audio device and I can easily listen to the audio but I’m having the different problem when I use to pause the book and then try to play the same book other day book use to start playing from the start. For this ii had tried record to the player but cant able to play the file from where I had stop.

I think you mast try the bookmark option as there are about thirteen spaces for the book mark. to do this just go to save bookmark and quite playing and regarding transferring the audio book you must transfer one thing at a time as it won’t allow to transfer the entire wma format file at same time. Well I don’t know much about the mp3 formatted book and if you still persist with the problem then you must contact with the technical support.

I’m having the Transcend mp3 player and it really easy to operate. well I recommend you to transfer one file at a time and when you are done with it then you must power down the player and it will automatically read the book in the player after getting restarted as sometimes it might be the problem the player wont able to read the WMA file and im sure this is the only solution to listen to the audio books. Hope this help you a lot.