• Samsung galaxy Ace

0 0%
  • HTC WildFire

0 0%
  • Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510

1 33.33%

Thread: Need android gingerbread mobile phone under RS 15000

Need android gingerbread mobile phone under RS 15000

I am looking for android gingerbread OS mobile under 15000 Rupees. Can anyone list me the android gingerbread operating system phone comes within 1500RS? If I won’t get the android gingerbread operating system then I would like to prefer the android operating system any version. I have some requirement for mine mobile and I have given below: my maximum budget is 15000 RS and display must be touch screen and display size optional. I won’t prefer to use Chain etc. can anyone suggests on this and so that I can get the accurate mobile.

Re: Need android gingerbread mobile phone under RS 15000

LG Optimus One P500

I would like to suggest you to purchase the LG Optimus One P500 and it was very good that I have seen and it available at Rs. 11,999. First and foremost impressions of the Optimus One are fairly exceptional, in spite of the eagerness-sapping insipid dark piece plan. The telephone feels strong, agreeably ample and well made, with a to a small extent rubbery snap-on back blanket giving you a small extraneous grasp. Adjusted in the hand, it’s the ideal size and layout for one-gave utilize. Apparently one of the fit things concerning the Optimus One is that it'll come preloaded with Froyo. Most Android telephones on the business now deliver with Android 2.1 (Eclair) and some heightened-closure models similar to the HTC Desire have appropriated firmware redesigns to the most cutting edge Android 2.2. In any case, plan and midrange models have chiefly been spurned by makers. This makes the P500 one of the few easy-price models to revel in Froyo improvements for example enhanced CPU display and preferred Microsoft Exchange incorporation.

Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670
    Hello I am using the Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 and it price is Rs. 10,359. You can go for this mobile. The handset tests the least necessities of the Android 2.2 Froyo managing system running on it, by offering 600MHz just in preparing control. That prepares it to bring down the cost indicate a stage that would be able to even be thought about upper section-level; and it considers less battery devouring, of which the consequences cannot be resolved as we are still anticipating for information from Samsung Mobile. The Samsung S5670 offers a 5 megapixel zoom lens on its back, a 3.31" touchscreen presentation with 240x320 pixels in determination (QVGA), and obviously, Samsung's particular TouchWIZ 3.0 user interface. The determination is altogether baffling, seeing that even 2.8" screens with the same pixel thickness look very powerless in terms of value.

Samsung galaxy Ace
    I have Samsung galaxy Ace and I got this mobile for RS15000. The Samsung Galaxy Ace could be our first speculate. Instead of shooting for the stars it offers the generally finish Android encounter in a comparatively reasonable bundle at a retail cost of around 15000 RS. Hard actualities speak of a 800MHz Qualcomm chipset and 278MB of RAM under the hood here. Samsung thrower in a 5-megapixel shooter and an advantageously found microSD card opening on the side, all in a handset with a 3.5-creep screen, looking somewhat comparable to the Iphone 4. Should this be enough for its advertising luck?

Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510
    I have tried the Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510 mobile and it was great. However the arrangement number comparable to Galaxy 5, Samsung Galaxy I5510 more look like Galaxy 3, Samsung I5800 (I5801 Apollo Orange) with 3 binds on front challenge. Simply that Galaxy 551 now joins side sliding QWERTY. In the first place manifestation of this telephone is on IFA 2010 one month in the past. Samsung Galaxy I5510 is powered by the most recent Android form, Froyo 2.2, which is one of the great news, so user might as well look for revamped encounter in the mechanism. In the project, Galaxy 551 goes with a side-slide equipment QWERTY console, a 3.2″ capacitive touchscreen of WQVGA determination (240 x 400 pixels) and the Touch Wiz 3.0.

Wildfire
    Right away look, the Wildfire's an all in all nice looking and recognizable-looking apparatus, but if you're not a devotee of this subtle tan completion, there are a few more shade choices. You could probably see numerous components obtained from the team's a few alternate Android handsets--touch catches and the consoling back texture from the Nexus One, granted that the catches don't function besides on the great daddy; optical trackpad, earpiece, jaw, and form casing from the Desire. The back is styled similar to the HD2 with a broad metallic group, but it’s not the metal that you bring off for the electric storage device bayou--the exact blanket ought to be peeled off with some endeavor from the top. When kept under control, the telephone feels similar to a more limited Desire but uniformly as durable.