Thread: Adobe Flash Player for Sanyo Zio

Adobe Flash Player for Sanyo Zio

I have been using this phone since many years , so it got pretty old now and though of buying a new model form the same company , and hence brought a new Smartphone from Sanyo named the zio , this is a good phone which has almost all the features that are required in an any Smartphone , it also has a Google android system installed in it ,but , I am not been able to play the flash here , does anyone have any idea why and how I am not been able to play flash in my phone .

Re: Adobe Flash Player for Sanyo Zio

Though you have Google android system installed in this phone you need to have a flash player for playing the files, so I would first strongly suggest you to install a newer version of flash player so as to use this one properly, I have not been able to view this problem in my phone, as I have the same model. However, after installing a newer version of flash player I guess that would be possible for you . post back if the problem still persist.

Hey I have already tried this out and I havenā€˜t found an solution for, I have installed the flash player, but that is not the one that I wanted, I mean I have installed the version 8 on it , and flash seems to work fine , but , I wanted to use the , latest version of the flash so as I would be able to play a latest games that were there on the company websites .do you have any idea about the up gradation process that it needs to done . so that I can install version 10.3

I think that your phone does support that latest flash player version that was released as that is been relapsed on for pc version and is not released so till then you need to wait, for, I would rather suggest you to stick yourself with the older version as that might help you out , so as far an I have searched the internet I have not been able to get any updates nor anything that play flash on your phone expect the version that you mentioned ,

I am very depressed after reading the comments that you guys have done, here m, I taught that you guys are expert in your field and would the try it out, there so I guess that should now work with this one , but , as your have told me that there is not flash player update that workd wit the piece and the operating system that I have been using , however thanks for all the treplies and that you guys gave me .