Thread: Need applications for Creative ZiiO 7 tablet

Need applications for Creative ZiiO 7 tablet

Hi, I have a Ziio entertainment tablet, and for that I was looking to have some applications, Hi there, as a new owner of the Ziio, and no doubt whatever application would be ok, as I am more interested in having the games. So it would be better if you list the name of some of the games as well, and please let me notify that from where can I get those application, and the tablet I have has the android operating system. thanks.

Re: Need applications for Creative ZiiO 7 tablet

There are too many games from you can choose , and as you have mentioned the tablet has a android operating system you can download the game and application from the market as well, and no need to roam here and there, as the extent to I know the market only has too many games for the tablet you have, and there are multiple games as full screen games as well as the small screen games, you can select them according to your convenience.

Which kind of application you are looking for, because some of the applications such as Facebook, WiiFinder, and many more application needs the internet connection to work with, so make sure before downloading, and off course if you download the application from the market, there are few applications which is paid, so you have to purchase it, and there is no other way to download them.

As far as games are concern, you can download Crazy Penguin, Collapse,
    Anytime pool, and many more application from the internet, and most of them that you’ll find from the android market only. and as the above user mentioned some of the games are run in small windows only such as Grave Defense, Pac-man, Spot The Difference and Asphalt 3. Ensure before downloading. and it would be better if you download it from the android market only, because application that you download from the android market will not have any compatibility issue with the device you have.

As it seems that the tablet is from the creative and thus it would have a very good capability for music for sure, thus is would like to suggest you that you should try to download Meridien Player for your device, because it has a very good skins and the capability of running multiple kinds of files. And off course the most important thing about the player is like you can have a Equalizer with preinstalled settings, and you can also manually set them as well.

Thanks for the prompt replies guys as after getting recommendation I have downloaded too many applications and the games as well, but some of the games called Leave Devil Alone, Raging Thunder 2 and Guns And Glory and many more are not able to run on my tablet and the worst thing is like they are installed properly in the device but still not running on the tablet, any idea why?

Yeah there are too many games that is not meant to be played through this tablet so it would not run for sure. But the thing is like you can simply obeyed them and can run the application which is actually running, and there are very few application which is not able to run itself with the tablet, but 90 percent of them are easily able to run. You can simply download the one that is running with the tablet you have. You can have another option as if you have downloaded the application which is not running either because of the flash player so you can try to download that also.