Thread: Motorola Droid 3 Low memory Notification

Motorola Droid 3 Low memory Notification

I have recently purchased the Motorola Droid 3 and I am feeling so lucky to get this mobile. But now a days there is the problem in the mobile battery that is I just did a complete restoration of its new factory, the settings of my account, download a few (reliable) applications I use on a daily average, and I have to install 5 screens provided to you at home Motorola Blur, and low -and here I have enough memory. Thank you for helping me and giving me the replies.

Re: Motorola Droid 3 Low memory Notification

I think that you have to go in the "running of services" setup menu and I have very little remaining memory (~ 40 MB). 80% of services running have been developed by the bloat ware that was loaded on this device. No need to install applications - outside the box on the available memory is only 100 MB, with about 300 MB used for services. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I think that you don’t have to use the task manager or the application manually or even kill some processes running on the phone to free memory. So does anyone in the department of development of Motorola that provide 512 MB of RAM limitation would be that short? 768MB of RAM would have been nice with plenty of headroom, 1GB would be generous. Hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

In this case I would like to recommend you that I think that I have about 100 applications together as MOTOBLUR vast applications and I'm never using garbage as before, but my computer is telling me with four of my applications running while MOTOBLUR I have around 375mb of memory is still available at that has not been that bad. The device continues to operate smoothly, without delays, without battery overheats. Hope to solve this.

While in this case I would like to recommend you that one of my biggest issues with the droid2global, and its running fine with about 80% power left since 10am so almost three hours and it’s doing well. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely feel as though there are some apps like the guided tour and all of the vast crap which I have no incentive on using is still on there should have the option to remove it without any problems or having to void your warranty with rooting.

Why the hell blockbuster is still here when NetflixHD coming is beyond me. But so far my experience has not been bad at all. But I always wait a week to use a device before it actually say that its functionality is suitable for me, but from now on, so far so good. And I don’t have the battery problem and I have just used the application to increase the battery life.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now the problem has been solved for the notification of the Low memory in the Motorola Droid 3 and i solved this problem by just running the services" setup menu and i also used many of the application and after that and in this case i was also not having to download the application and i think that these are the best software that i have seen before.