Thread: New creative X-fi2 pros and cons

New creative X-fi2 pros and cons

Hi, I have been very loyal customer to the creative and have almost too many equipments from the same family, and as I heard about the X-fi2 I am planning to have that one as well, but that’s always good as we inquire about the product first, I mean to say the feature and the specifications and off course its pros and cons. So it would be glad if someone over here can help me with choose the player, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: New creative X-fi2 pros and cons

As this is the product from the creative, I would say there would too much new enhancement and the utility added in the newer version, and after all the name only says all. And need to explain more to you as you are already familiar with the product from creative. And the one for what you are looking for is one of the finest player from the creative itself, you can purchase it without any more suggestion.

The most important thing rather I would say this you can consider as a con as well and pros too, because as they have added a new feature with t he touch screen functionality for the first time for navigation and ultimate audio option, but as we can’t say that early about the problems regarding the touch screen, as the player is very new so it’s quite difficult to determine whether there is any problem or not, but till that you can consider as a advantage only.

In the media player they have added a X fidelity support, this incorporated revolutionary audio technology intelligently restores the lost details as well, and yeah as mentioned by the above user it has a very good touch screen which enables the user to navigate through the songs and the files easily. The earphone that we get with the music player is awesome, as I have bought is few days back only.

Its has a 25 hours audio playback, and it is available with different size as you can get with either 8Gb or 16 GB or more that that as well, the software version has very good compatibility support for different media files, but I would say there is some problem with equalizer and the x-fi settings, and after some time the sound quality becomes worst, so I would say it’s quite difficult to determine whether the problem was because of that particular player or with all the player but after all I would say there are very less disadvantages with compare to advantages, so you can simply buy this.

The screen itself has so improved with regards to resolution. Three-inches with a rather standard resolution of 400 x 240 and the only key on the front side of the gadget is an Apple-like home push button that catch you back to the home screen. Battery life has also been enhanced as you can have 24 hours of music playback and with 5 hours of video. Some changes are also made in the Buttons as well as mentioned previously.

I am not sure about this player very much but I am sure they have minimize some previous bugs as well, because in earlier player there were no such function available through which we can make play list of our favorite songs, but I think in this media player this would be surely fixed, but I would suggest you that you can simply first inquire form their support staff first. Or you can visit their website as well for further information on the player.