Thread: is Adobe flash player 10 available for Sony Play station Portable

is Adobe flash player 10 available for Sony Play station Portable

I have been having a problem to play games on the internet since I could not play many latest games on the internet due to the problem that state that I don ‘t have flash player , which often means that I need to upgrade my flash player , I have been having many problem with this since then ,,d o does anyone know how to update this version to the latest version available know for the pc , which is 10 , how to download it and from where to download it .

Re: is Adobe flash player 10 available for Sony Play station Portable

Hey, I have been having a same problem here; I have last installed a flash some years back. Which is the latest version named flash player 6 . which was the first release that the adobe made for the psp ( sony psp ) that was there, since then I think they haven ‘t made any updates so if you ask me there is no way to think for it , if you have some problem regarding it , please contact he adobe system surety by sending them mail .

I think they have n‘t released any update since then, I have been waiting for this and I mean to say to that they have forgot about the users of psp completely as they are in a no mode to upgrade that to the latest version, there are many thing s that are now causing a problem I have previously not been able to play many games on it as the flash the was been installed on my psp was now quite old and many of the games that are released now have upgraded there system to a newer version .

This is for all those who are waiting for a up gradation of flash player for Sony psp , I am not an official person to see about this , but I have heard that the Adobe when first release the version of flash player for it users Sony had some issues with it ,when lead the flash player project been stopped and since then the there haven’t been an update for it and I guess there never shall be one , till the dispute between the two companies is solved .

I think that would be never be available to us until and unless the Sony and adobe sort there problem out , till than the n I guess all the psp users have tyo suffer as there is nothing that can be done for this , I have been previsouly have been having the same problem and now it appers that there is no flash player that available for it , I have used this may time and tthat never gave a problem , I guess we should target older site ,that still are compatible with t\flash player 6