Thread: Would HP Touchpad have an accelerometer?

Would HP Touchpad have an accelerometer?

I have been hearing for this one since the sale it was first released and ever since I have been wondering of this one had an accelerometer application installed on this. I wish that I had this one on my tablet pc that I was going to buy , so if any one of your knew or had any information about this then please tell me , as I cannot wait any longer for this one .so please post back as soon as possible . Thanks in advance.

Re: Would HP Touchpad have an accelerometer?

I have been having the is one as I have order it right away on the day it was launched and but I really haven ‘t had a look on it as I did knew if accelerometer is there ,as that was not my first priority as I have purchased this one so that I could read my pdf and e-books , but after you have commented here , I then gave a look to the accelerometer option that was there ,andyeah that is there , I don ‘t know what it is but , it is there.

I have also have a similar question here, I have been having a problem here, I am confused on what to buy on as I like the processor and the configuration of the Hp tough pad while on the same hand I like the iPad only for the acidometer capability that it had, and this matter a lot when you are trying play games on it. So I guess, you should be able to figure out the importance of accelerometer in the built of a tablet pc .

Hey, that was a pretty simple question that you stated here, you could have checked the official site of the hp touchpad to get the detail, but no regrets here, at last we are always there to help you out, well the official site says that it had acclimated and it would surely have as at last it want to give it ‘s compactor , that is apple a tough competition , I hope that you have got your answer know , so just purchase it after it is lot better than apple touchpad.

That was really helpful for , as I never considered that fact that touch pad was made in completion with the apple iPad so I guess that would be better for me to do that , at last I have know that It does have hp touchpad so I think that I would look at the accementer with they deliver the product my place , I hope that it should be better than other version of tablet pc lying around in the market .