Thread: Suggestion for netbooks with TV Out

Suggestion for netbooks with TV Out

I need to purchase the refurbished netbook that can be able to connect to the TV but I am not able to get that which notebook is having the TV Out from the VGA connector. Can someone advice me that from which one I will be able to do this thing. The manufacturers were not at all cooperative. I may be asking for something which is impossible and so I want to take some advice from you people. Please reply fast as I need to get that as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for netbooks with TV Out

I am having the Dell Mini 10 netbook and that not having the VGA-out but instead of that, it is having the HDMI. So if your TV is having the HDMI support then this Dell Mini 10 will help you to do that. If the person otherwise the place from where you are going to buy the machine are not even able to inform you the essential specs then you should see for some other shop to buy this.

I don’t think that TV Out is available in the netbooks. In my case, my most preferred one is the HDMI connection. Though there is very little number of netbooks that is having support for the HD CONTENT devoid of issue. So it’s just waste of time to search for the netbooks with TV Out. Just go for the HDMI connection and that will be better for you. This is the only possible thing that you can do.

I am having the Samsung n120 and was trying to connect the Panasonic plasma TV through that with the help of the VGA/audio cable. When I did that then I found that there are some audio issues. There was no problem with the video but I was getting the loud buzzing sound along with the audio. Cable which I am having is the 3.5mm audio, 25-feet, HD15 M/M UXGA Monitor Cable. Can you tell me that what can be the problem with that?

The first thing that you need to check is the audio settings in the computer. You should verify that the audio signal is certainly being propelled to headphone plug. I very rarely send audio/video as of my NC10 to the LCD TV. Whenever I do that then I am making use of the VGA cable as well as MP3- compatible cable intended for the audio. I hope that this suggestion will help you to do the TV out. Please reply if that do not help you.

The Samsung can connect to a TV monitor and used as if that's what you mean. You will need a 15 pin D-Sub VGA cable between the Samsung and television, who obviously must have a 15-pin connection available. Press the [Fn] + F4 on the set of Samsung, in addition to the output resolution and select the PC input on the TV and everything in Samsung are transmitted to the TV.