Thread: Suggestion for Low priced netbooks

Suggestion for Low priced netbooks

Hi, I am a MCA student and I have do programming all days. So I am thinking to get a netbook for that which I can carry along with me rather than again and again transferring the edited programs in the pen drive. I don’t have very high budget for this. When I searched on google then I got many results. I am a bit confused that which one I should get. So please recommend me some general price range netbooks that I should consider.

Re: Suggestion for Low priced netbooks

My suggestion to you is to go for the Acer Aqua 10.1" AOD255E-13438 Netbook PC that will come along with the Intel Atom N455 Processor as well as Window 7 Starter installed in that. You will not require hunting for some other netbook. The Acer aqua 10.1" netbook PC will be perfect for your need. Before going to purchase that, you should take a look at the review of that. This will help you understand that perfectly.

I think that buying the netbook for your purpose will be a very bad idea. According to me, you should go for something that will at least have the Core 2 Duo processor. So you should buy some good configuration laptop rather than the netbook. As you are doing MCA and in future you will need to do more enhanced programming then it may not run those programming applications. So it will be better idea for you to get the laptop.

There is one Asus netbook that is making use of the n570 processor which is very good I think. Other than this the Acer and Hp are also started making use of the n570 atom processor. I am just focusing on the n570 processor and this is for the reason that dual core processor is having superior performance as compared to the other n400 series. So just go for any netbook with the n570 processor. All the netbook which is having the n570 processor will always less costly.

The Intel n570 will function well as compared to the c-50, if you want the pure processor speed. If you desire to make use of the downloading, surfing etc then the n570 will be best for you. But if you wish to see the hd movies and play games on that then amd c-50 will be better choice for you. amd c-50 is not going to consume much power. Please reply with your final selection that you make.

I believe all these processors compare netbook, the savings in electricity bill would be negligible. Do not use a few ringgit savings and find the little netbook power cannot even watch some videos or play a game lower end. Turn off lights / fans can offset the energy used by the netbook. I'll do some research on the basis of the suggestion here, and let him know. So really up 2 it, and I'll explain to him what I understand from my research, because he will need more input to make the decision.