Thread: Unable to play music and video in ZiiO 10

Unable to play music and video in ZiiO 10

I’m having the ZiiO 10 which I had bought few months back well everything is working fine but I’m having the problem when I use to play any music and sound. Whenever I click on the ZiiO video and then click on the .avi file at that time screen become black and when I press the back button I got an error Sorry! Activity Zii0 Video is not responding. Don’t know what may be the cause of the problem. Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to play music and video in ZiiO 10

Well I think this is the common problem with this device. I had bought it few days back and I had upgraded the android to 2.2 Froyo which is working fine but after moving some sound and video I started facing the similar problem like you. Well I had contact to the technical support and they said there might be the problem due to third party application installed in it. Well I don’t think as the problem still persists even after removing the third part application.

Even I was having the similar problem and to get rid from this I had copied the whole mp3 files in album due to which I usually get problem and then delete that album and now everything is working fine. I had copied the multiple video and mp3 tracks and now everything is playing without any problem. well I want to ask which type to hdmi connector is used in the ZiiO 10 and which audio formats it usually play as the .avi file which it usually play doesn’t have proper sound.

well have you try to do the factory reset which is in the setting and if you still persist with t problem then I think there might be the problem with the firmware for this you must reinstalled the firmware but before that just check the web browser whether it is working fine and then play the video from the YouTube and check whether the problem still persist. If so then you must surely need to update the firmware and I’m sure it will going to help you.

v Guest

I think you might have installed something due to which creative music and video are clashing. for this just kill everything currently running from the task manager and then just go to the setting and then application and from there just look for the audio and video player and remove them and install it again and if it doesn’t work then you must download the meridian player pioneer from the net and I’m sure it will going to work with the android.

I think so there might be the problem the version on the ZiiO as there is two original roms which is for the different hardware version. One is 1.00.27 and the other one is 1.00.13 and if you are having the version 1.00.27 then you don’t need to update your version. You can check the version for your tablet form the setting and in that about option from there you will get the details. If you are having the 1.00.13-ÉCLAIR version then I’m sure you need to upgrade the as it’s a standard apk.