Thread: E6 headphone not working?

E6 headphone not working?

Hey guys having a big problem with my headphone for my cell phone nokia E6 I don’t know what’s wrong with it, its keep behaving weird sometime when I plug it in it isn’t detected sometime one of the speaker is not working sometime it gets disconnected automatically, sometime one of the speaker is working and sometime its not , can anyone tell me whats wrong where the problem is am not understanding anything about this please help me and let me know something any suggestion would be appreciated?

Re: E6 headphone not working?

This is the problem with you hardware definitely I think your headphone is gone the strip over it must have worn out you need to get a new one now, and there is no other chance of getting such problem when one of the speaker is working or so must be the problem with your headphone definitely just ask your friends for their headphone and try that if that is working in your pc and if it is then you would be sure enough to get a new one.

I would be suggesting you to the take it to the nokia center and ask them to check it out, when I had the same problem then I just went to them and they sorted out my problem and so I think the best place where you can get the best solution and the safer solution is the nokia care go over there tell them what’s wrong with your headphone and get your problem solved. Best of luck hope you get your problem solved sooner and get to enjoy it again.

Hello dear I think it must be a problem with your connector may be their would be something stucked into it just go to the nokia center and get it done and also check up the headphone may there would be a silly problem and they may fix it up and you don’t have to buy a new one as I think to get and original headphone you have to really work very hard so I think if that one stay’s then it would be a fair deal so lets hope the best and hope your problem would be minor and it would get solved.

Yes it requires a very strong effort to get the 3.5 mm cable, and I'm doing that. Apparently, only the microphone cable to be the problem. When I plug a normal cable jack from the headphones and E6 will play the sound of my good but then of course still have to use the microphone E6 When I connect the microphone cable between the two, I keep getting the same message that is not compatible. So I think it is really a compatibility issue that can and I really hope, be resolved in the software E6.

hey friends as always again you all have helped me to get rid of my problem and this time it was easy to get rid off it i found out that i had a problem with my headphone as you said the headphone pin was having problem the black strip was ripen over and it wasnt able to repair when i got the new one and tried that it was working really fine and thanks for helping.