Thread: which one is better Motoblur or vanilla android?

which one is better Motoblur or vanilla android?

Hello friends I have been planning to go with the Motorola models and I have decided that whichever model would be having vanilla with android I would be going with it and the if it is blur then I won’t be going with it and would wait for the VZW till it is launched? So please guys help me by suggesting me that am I thinking right are my views right please suggest me anything regarding this please.

Re: which one is better Motoblur or vanilla android?

Ok so if you blur that is the release of gingerbread for my DX and what is in the DX2 do not think it bothered me a lot. The new blur is not too bad. Despite an Android phone would be amazing vanilla Verizon I think it would be ok for me, I have liked my DX. The Droid 3 is the look of a winner for me to upgrade because LTE will not have time for me, as long as the keyboard and the locking mechanism is done well. I like Moto hardware build quality.

Hey guys would like to share up my personal views hope this get you some point so basically I do not understand why anyone would think a phone will not come from vanilla Nexus more. Of course it's possible, and there has been some who have been there or almost stock shares set of Sony Experia Verizon is an example, but you should always anticipate that any phone, especially one of the leading manufacturers Motorola, HTC, no value.

I have something over this discussion don’t know if it would be worthy or not but let me tell you about this For the most part, applications will still be compatible with 1.5. The fact that 2.2 is out and the only people that really a 2.2 at this time are those N1s. We know that 2.1 is coming in a couple of months. Motorola is not going to create a new update, with no intermediate support Motoblur, and honestly that would be a waste of time to do just to appease a few impatient people I hope this would have been over the topic and get you some points to consider.

Well considering that from the first day of Motorola said the upgrade will be in Q3, I personally think it is very impatient people who complain about it. Not once are anyone’s hopes by saying that it will be before Q3. Now, if we were in Q4 and still had no update, then I would be inclined to agree, But if they have said that Q3 will be here, then we give them to Q3. I don’t think actually it would be having Vanilla droid it would be having blur and I think you have to go with it so that you don’t be sorry later.

I have tried droid x. Blur was disappointing. Even with the latest system update was lazy. However, it is a great job, but sometimes there were delays in the sudden release of the browser. Sometimes it hangs up and takes a few seconds to return to the home screen. I returned it and will get beam as it exists. I went back to for 2-3 weeks to beam out. i will port my number again if you decide to get lightning. I like HTC Sense especially the latest version that is on the 4g inspire and be in the beam as well. It's fast as hell. You may have to do with the second generation of Snapdragon

OK guys you all changed my mind now i am thinking it wont be fixed from the beginning which ever i would be feeling is better in the cell phone i will get that one first i had decided to go with Motoblur only but now i think i will also opt in with vanilla android and this is really fine now i have looked out for it also now and i am fine with it to as they would be appearing in front i would be choosing and i am really thankful to you all for making my confusion clear.