Thread: Unable to synchronize Zen creative X-Fi2

Unable to synchronize Zen creative X-Fi2

I am having the Zen creative X-Fi2 and I am enjoying the Zen creative X-Fi2. But there is the problem in the synchronization that is it is refusing to copy some of my music albums from my computer. But the albums are being copied to my old creative Zen and at that time there were no issue but when I have purchased the Zen creative X-Fi2 then it was not possible to synchronize the Zen creative X-Fi2. So please let me know that how should I load the album in the Zen creative X-Fi2 player. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Unable to synchronize Zen creative X-Fi2

I think that when you are trying to synchronize then the “TIST” appears in the front of the FLAC file and I think that it was not able to carry the appropriate tag. I think that you have to retag the file with the help of the Mp3Tag and I think that this is the freeware and I think that the file will say that the Mp3Tag is having the FLAC tag already there so in this case I think that this is the error in the program. And I think that when you are trying to retag them with the help of the blue-green ball icon with an arrow in the toolbar then I think that you have to replace the tag with the proper Vorbis tag and after that you have to fix this.

I was also suffering from the same problem but I myself solve the problem that is I was not even thinking that the fault is with the Zen and that is why the FLAC were not working that means the problem is in the Zen and I think that the written of the files was not able to show up with the “TIST” it should be before the artist name. And I am using the Media Monkey/media Player and it is used to synchronizing the Zen X-Fi2 and I think that you should “TIST” and think that the problem will be solved.

I think that you have to do the following thing to do the proper tags in the Zen X-Fi2 first of you have to close the media monkey or any other software and after that you have to make sure that it doesn’t override the tag and after that you have to use the mp3tag to tag the flac files and first of all you have to delete ALL the tag Information. And after that you should include the cover picture and the name should be like “folder.jpg”. After that you have to make all the files as same. And after that you have to check and then do Sync all Album Art to Track Folders.

I think that finally there is the album art for the FLAC and I think that this time there is no error in these processes. I think that you have to call the album art as the folder called as folder.jpg and I think that it should include the folder on the player and I think that this is embedded in the Vorbis tag and I think that the suspect and I think that there should be the reference and after that you have to link to the actual jpg.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that you have to use mp3tag to tag the flac files and after that delete all the tag Information. And after that you have to cover picture named "folder.jpg". I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think when you're trying to sync then the "TIST" appears on the front of the FLAC file and I was not able to carry the label. I think he has re-label the file with the help of mp3Tag and I think this is the free software and I think the file is said to be labeled mp3Tag is FLAC and what in this case I think this is the error in the program. And I think when you're trying to RETAG with the help icon in the blue-green ball with an arrow in the toolbar, then I think you have to replace the label with the appropriate label Vorbis and after you have to solve this problem.