Thread: Does single HP TouchPad provide multiple user accounts facility?

Does single HP TouchPad provide multiple user accounts facility?

Last month I buy this HP touchpad and now I want to do some different on this touchpad. Last one month, I only make single user profile on this touchpad. Now I want to crate multiple user profile for the security and the other purpose. I hope few of the other users will also face the similar kind of problem. If any of the TouchPad users experience about it, then please mention your own experience. Any help will be appreciating.

re: Does single HP TouchPad provide multiple user accounts facility?

It would be awesome if there was a multiple user profile present in the touchpad. This is the best and it will be gives the brief description about how to do this multiple user profile on the HP touchpad. Unfortunately nobody can answer this yet. This is the most uncommon things of the touchpad. Touchpad is an portable device, that has been specially designed by the individual person and not the number of user. Hence I don’t think that this happen in touchpad.

We can mention here that this is possible in the touchpad but within some restriction. Yes, this happen and the multiple user can do this task on the same single touchpad. The restriction here is that this will be happen in the application present on the touchpad and not the complete webOS. It means you can make multiple email account as well as Facebook account on this HP touchpad but there is not possibility to make user account on it.

This is to be happen in the touchpad that the Facebook and all the other type of application of the touchpad will be provide this facility to make the multiple user profile on the application of touchpad and not in the mobile OS. There is no such kind of facility to do this task inside the OS of the touchpad. The webOS of the HP touchpad will still not provide such facility. Then realize this and try to implement in your touchpad.

This multiple user profile on the single touchpad is only happening with the application as per the previous article mention this point. If you want to do this task on your single touchpad, then you need to go to the setting menu of the email application. Then use the inbuilt sign up or the alternative solution to do this multiple user profile task on the single touchpad. This will be help you to solve the problem.

If you still want to do this task on your touchpad, then I will suggest you to just use the help of the expert. The expert person has been always present on the official site of the touchpad. You need to just logon the site and then try to contact the expert person. They will be informing you the correct way to do this multiple user profile task on the single touchpad. This is the best and last solution to solve this problem.