Thread: Unable to load Zen creative M300

Unable to load Zen creative M300

I have just purchased the Zen M300 I think so I purchased it two weeks ago and there is the problem in the Zen M300 that is I have transferred the mp3 from the computer to the Zen M300 and after that I have disconnected the Zen M300 from the computer and after when I on the Zen M300 then it was saying that it is loading than after that I thought that it may require more time to read or scan the file that is why I left it as it is and after that I kept it overnight but the problem was not solved when I get up in the morning then I saw at that time it was showing that it is still reading and scanning the file. So in this case I want to know that what the problem is.

Re: Unable to load Zen creative M300

Sorry I have not understood the whole problem that is I want to know that which type of file you have in the Zen M300 and how many do you have in that. Please let me know the answer then I will be very helpful to you. I hope that you have understood the problem of mine.

Thank you for asking the question and I was so dumb that I have not listed the file format and how many files I have moved to that the file format in the Zen M300 are .mp3 format and I have moved up to 5GB of songs from the computer to the Zen M300. And as I was saying that when I am connecting the Zen M300 to the computer than it is showing all the files and the folders that is present in the Zen M300 device. I think that you have got the answer of the question that you have listed.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now I am thinking that the solution should be that you should remove the mp3 files from the Zen M300 device and after that you have to see that the Zen M300 device is causing to freeze and after that you have to transfer the songs that means you have to transfer two to three albums from the computer to the Zen M300 device and after that test these songs see whether it is playing or not if not then I think that the files that you have send is corrupted.

If the problem is not solved then I think that you have to perform the clean up for the Zen M300 player:
    • First off all you have to turn the Zen M300 payer off
    • And after that you have to hold or press the power button and after that you have to press the volume button together so that the menu of the recovery will appear and I think that this will include the option of “Clean Up”, “Format All” and “Reboot”.
    • And after that you have to clean up followed by the reboot option.

From the discussion going on I think that you have to solve the problem by just cleaning the Zen M300 payer and after that you have to turn the Zen M300 payer off and after that you have to press the power button with the volume button and press the button until the recovery menu will appear. And the recovery menu includes the option of “Clean Up”, “Format All” and “Reboot”. And after that you have to select the Clean Up option or you can also use the reboot option because this is not so old that you are having the songs.