Thread: How to do video chat in HP touchpad using Skype

How to do video chat in HP touchpad using Skype

I have recently purchased the HP touchpad and I think that this is the best tablet I have ever used. And it is having the operating system of web OS and I like the multi touch keyboard and the another feature I like is that the two finger swipe and it brings up the application launcher as it was in the web OS 2.x and it is also having the Easy screenshots. But there is the problem that is it possible to Skype video chat on the touch pad does this work from the TP to PC. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: How to do video chat in HP touchpad using Skype

I think that this is the best technology that is released by the Skype. The video calling was there but this was through the phone to phone but now in this case it was through the computer with a picture. And I think that this is the video calling for the touchpad and I think that this is currently handled by the Skype. And I think that there must be another application in the future that will help you to solve the problem. I think that it is very easy to get the account on the Skype it is similar as we are opening the account in any other site. And in this case the contact list will load with the contact list of the Skype and it is having the indicator that will indicate you about the contacts are equipped for the video calling. If you want to call then I think that you have to click on the contacts and after that you are off.

I am using the Skype to connect to the touchpad and to the laptop and I have the touchpad and the Samsung TV. And after that I just test the Skype I made the TV "invisible" status. And after that the touchpad is showing the account in the phone and as I know that the dialer contact screen is offline and after that you have to check the Phone application and after that you have to go in the Preferences&Accounts screen. After that you have to see the call settings and then after that you have to control the default mode which you have to do when the Touchpad has both a Skype and a phone connected to it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I have made the video calls from both of the MAC and the Windows 7 pc but in this case I was successful to hear the audio but I was not able to see the video and after that I checked the application of the phone and after that in the application of the phone you have to go in the settings of the Preferences&Accounts screen. And after that you have to on the preferences in the option. And after that I was able to make the video call using the Skype.

The Skype was activated in the touchpad and I think that this is integrated with the help of the Synergy and I think that this application includes the chat, voice, and video calls. And after that you have to dial the number and after that you have to select the buddy and then after that from the window of the chat instead of starting the phone application the video window should start. And I am hoping that you have to change the settings and let the preference be on.

I was just thinking that the Synergy for the Touchpad (Skype chat) is the best feature and I think that if you want to use this then you have to use the Wi-Fi or the 3G for the video calling and I think that you have to change the settings of the preference and then the Skype is going to allow implementation of a text-only version of its product.

I was thinking that the Synergy for Touchpad (Skype chat) is the best feature and I think if you want to use this, then you have to use the Wi-Fi or 3G for video calling and I think you have to change the settings preference and Skype will allow the implementation of a text-only version of your product.