Thread: Best Application for webOS based HP TouchPad

Best Application for webOS based HP TouchPad

One of the new and mostly popular mobile OS is to be webOS and I install this on the HP touchpad. Now I want collect some thoughts about which is the best as well as suitable application on this touchpad. Recently, I buy this touchpad and now I need suitable apps on this touchpad. Have a your favorite apps present on this touchpad, then please suggest about this in brief. Thanks for any suggestion or thoughts.

re: Best Application for webOS based HP TouchPad

For your kind of information, this HP TouchPad running webOS is set to be released in early July. The HP TouchPad appears like one of the most remarkable tablets available. In this touchpad several apps are great but my favorite is to be Khan Academy. This application contain video library of over 2,300 videos. This will be help to attend an interesting lecture which is based on biology, physics, math, finance, history. This will be helping me to study in very quick time.

The Facebook Tablet application of this webOS on the touchpad is being also work great. This will be able to easily access the Facebook social networking site on this touchpad. It will be not gives any kind of interfacing problem on the application. Using this application I’m able to just chat with my friend. This is to be work well and it will be not faced any problem. It is an essential app for Facebook users. It also supports webOS notifications.

There will be over 300 native apps now available for the HP TouchPad. So many apps have to be free application they will not require any kind of subscription or any other things on this touchpad. If you want to explore the vast app catalog on your own, then you need to just read list of favorite apps for the HP TouchPad. Angry Birds HD video game for the HP TouchPad is to play absolutely free and hence I like this application.

Touchpad is doesn't even come with a basic Task app is the biggest complaints that came with many reviews. Now the developer of this touchpad has provided the compatible application on this touchpad. This is a default apps and you doesn’t need to download and then install it on the touchpad. The latest Taskr is a very simple task management app that is available in this touchpad. I’m sure it solves the user problem.

If you love racing games, and want to play in on the Hp touchpad, then you need to download and install Need For Speed; Hot Pursuit by EA Games video game. This application has been provide the 20 dissimilar racing vehicles as well as 15 different police cruisers. This will be improve the quality and the graphics. For your kind of information, it may be one of the last apps on your list to buy. Then buy this application and enjoy gaming on it.