Thread: Where can I get Flash Player for Windows Mobile 6 ?

Where can I get Flash Player for Windows Mobile 6 ?

I have a windows mobile since last few months but the thing that makes me wonder is like there are multiple phones coming with the difference specification and in that they all are came with the preinstalled application such as flash player and many more, so why not in the windows mobile as well? because whenever I visit any such site for downloading this, I hardly found info regarding these devices. So where can it be downloaded? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Where can I get Flash Player for Windows Mobile 6 ?

Yeah I know there are always very few mobiles are listed in the category of windows mobile, and that’s the main thing that they are not coming with such a application which is actually necessary in today’s world. But still I would recommend you that you should have a glance in the adobe’s official website, because that is the only place from where you can get the software for your mobile, and let me tell you that the newer software is not the flash player but it’s flash lite.

Have you search on other websites as well? because sometimes it happens as some of the newer devices are not listed in the official website, so for such a devices we need to have this kind of software from outside, so first of all as recommended by the above user you should try to get it from the adobe’s official website, but if suppose you didn’t got it from there you can simply get it from any other website for sure.

let me tell you that’s it’s not necessary that you need to download the flash lite for your mobile specific only, you can have the software which is actually meant for another device though. So if you had thought that it won’t work with your device, then I would say you were wrong, you should download it at least for trying with your device and by the way there is no hard doing these. It will not harm the device as well.

Hey thanks for the complimentary recommendation, but I would say as I have already mentioned that I have a windows mobile so why should I download the flash lite, there might be some different software for the mobile, isn’t it? And as far as I know flash lite is for the mobile phones, it seems that I need some another software for myself. Anyways thanks again for the recommendation.

Yeah exactly I would say the same as you, you should download the software for your mobile only. you can download the Adobe - Flash Player 7 for the mobile you have, and this is the one specially meant for the windows mobile. And you can download it from anywhere but the best option would be to get it from the adobe website only. and make sure that you have a internet connection activated while downloading.