Thread: How to create MMS Message?

How to create MMS Message?

Hi, I have a Nokia mobile and I used to send the text messages every day, but I see there is another option as for MMS, though which I have heard that we can send multimedia messages as well, but I haven’t used it ever before so don’t know how to make such a message? and is there any price difference as well with every message or it would be same as the usual text message? any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to create MMS Message?

Yeah you can send any of the media files from the MMS through your mobile, and let me tell you that It would surely charge you more and don’t know how much because it always varies according to the operator that you are using. And as far as the making the MMS is concern it is as simple as the text message, you just need to select the content that you want to send and then send it to whatever the contact you want.

As you want to make a MMS let me tell you that you should always make sure that you have a activated GPRS plan in your mobile and keep in mind that it would charge you almost triple the text message or may be higher than that, but don’t expect it beneath. And as you haven’t mentioned the name of your device it would be difficult to assist you, though each and every mobile has the same way to create this kind of message, but you can simply visit the respective site as well for the further information on this.

There are many kind of MMS and its types, as you can send them over mobile to mobile, or from PC to mobile, but you change the source you need to have such a software as well for your mobile and the PC for using them, and that would charge according to the service provides plans. And make sure that you have made the settings for the MMS as well as for GPRS, because it uses both the plans to send the MMS.

According to me rather than sending the MMS you should try to use the email clients who also has the same capability and if you have a pre activated internet plans that you can send it whichever contact you want with the free of cost. I am mentioning this because I know the MMS will charge you a lot, and by the who sends such a traditional messages where you have different sources though which you can do the same thing with the help of internet.

If still didn’t get the idea about how to make such MMS you can have option to fo through the manual or the guide that you have gotten with the mobile you have, form there you’ll get the proper explanation for this, and about the charges you can simply contact your service operator and they will let you know about it very well, and if suppose you have a Nokia phone I am attaching a file as well to guide you further with regards too MMS.
    Attached Files Attached Files