Thread: Is Bada having support for swype feature?

Is Bada having support for swype feature?

I am posting this to know that if the Samsung Wave 575 and 533 is having support for the swype feature. I have searched for this on google and found that the bada os v1.2 supports swipe so I want to know that, what is the version of Bada that these models are having? Also tell me that which of these is faster in response and runs smoother. Please reply fast as I am waiting for the answer to this. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is Bada having support for swype feature?

If you consider that the bada phone is superior as compared to Android so I feel sorry to inform you that the Bada is crap operating system. I was also shocked that when I got this news on google. Anyway the best choice for you is to get the phone which is having the Android operating system. The best part in that is you will be able to download the app that you want and that is also without any cost. So forget about the Bada and all, just go with the Android.

I would like to tell you that bada operating system is not having the Swype but you will get the T9-Trace in that. I ca n say that it is very good to use and it is better as compared to the Swype and this is because of its simplicity of use. Swype is incorporated along with the wide dictionary therefore some of the times you will have to select the as of the list and that is not true in case of the bada operating system.

If you go for some android phone that is below the price range 15k then that will be most of the times worthless. You can go for the Optimus one that will be better as compared to those phones. This will be having the custom ROM which is smoother as compared to the Samsung Wave 533. It will going to lag when you try to scroll for the music. So instead of getting all those which can disappoint you later, you can simply spend 1K more and get the better one.

Currently, they are not having any plan for releasing the Swype intended for Bada operating system. You ought to keep in mind that most late stages for Swype occur on the grounds that they wind up with an OEM associate for that stage. In the event that one of the producers of Bada OS gadgets chooses they need Swype, you might see it sooner instead of later. I hope it will be available soon.

It's fine to need it on Bada but all communities have confined assets and even Samsung has declared that a large portion of their fate keen telephones will run Android. This being the case, why could a crew with restricted assets ever regard composing their programming for a stage that even the inventors of see as having a restrained destiny? Unless HP totally constructs some magnificent telephones running WebOS, the actuality is that the most drastically paramount stages going advance (in the savvy telephone universe) can be iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7. Blackberry doubtlessly is still immense, but given that the greater part of those gadgets have a physical console, Swype doesn't need to blatantly try for that stage.