Thread: Need Video Editor for webOS on HP TouchPad

Need Video Editor for webOS on HP TouchPad

I need Video Editor for webOS on TouchPad. I buy this HP touchpad in the two month before. Yesterday, I try to play the video file on my touchpad but it will give the problem. Hence I decided to just use the video editor software and try to avoid the problem existing on this touchpad. I want the Android Movie Studio app kind of video editing software on this webOS. This Android Movie Studio app has been work on the Honeycomb and I want to use similar on the webOS. If anyone knows information about this then, please must share your experience. Thanks in advance.

re: Need Video Editor for webOS on HP TouchPad

The Palm Pre is the best video editing software with webOS 1.4 version of mobile OS. You need to download and then install this software on your touchpad. It will be work very well without nay extra problem. There will be no installation problem arrive on the touchpad if this will be contain the webOS mobile OS. Hence I suggest you that use this software and then perform the video editing task on it.

The first thing I noticed about this was that the video editing capabilities on the Pre are restricted and not very accurate. The video editing functionality of this software is purely based on its restricted frame-accuracy and functionality. The video quality is pretty good overall but it will be missing most of the advanced function. Hence this will be gives the wrong impact on the video file. Then you need to select any other software.

The YouTube editor is also the alternative software to do this kind of task on your touchpad portable devices. It is arguably the biggest advocate of cloud computing and specially it provide drag the views of thumbnail videos file to the filmstrip at the bottom. It can also capable to show a low-resolution version of the video file. It provide features such as Combine videos, Trim and Rotate clips, Add music and Insert transitions. This will be work well on webOS device.

On a Windows PC, the built-in Windows Movie Maker software helps to do the video editing task. In this webOS has not been built-in provide such kind of software. You need to just download and then install the compatible software onto it. The Palm Pre is the best video editing software and it will be work with the webOS. There will be no harmful happen if you use this software on your touchpad. Then use it and get experience.

The YouTube video editor is also a good choice on this webOS mobile OS. This is to be compatible with the you tube. This will be capable to play video file online. This is the best and it will be good for doing such kind of video editing on the mobile phone. This is also work on the touchpad. The choice is yours. I think you need to just check the compatibility before doing the installation task. It will be help you to take good decision.

If you really like the Android Movie Studio video editor, then you need to just download and then try to install it onto the touchpad device. This kind of tries will be work in some time and in the result; you can able to just do the necessary task. If this is compatible with the device then there is no problem arrives on the software at the time of installation. After installation it works well and the editing video will work well.