Thread: Why webOS is best than the rest

Why webOS is best than the rest

When I search all the new operating systems which is present on the portable devices, then I realize that the HP’s WebOS is to be the best compared to the other. I read several article and they also mention that the features present on this OS is being brilliant compared to the other. The comparison is happen between this OS and the rest of OS such as Google's Android 3.0, Apple's iOS, Blackberry OS 6. What do you think about this issue? Any comments will be welcome.

Re: Why webOS is best than the rest

HP's main policy is to make an ecosystem of apps and devices around its WebOS platform gathered steam. Because of this strategy the features of this OS have been improved a lot compared to the rest of the OS. There will be so called functions present on the other OS are to be also present on this OS. With also it provide the advanced quality based features and hence I also think that this is the best OS for the portable devices such as touchpad, iPad, iphone and so on.

This is to be completely depending on the device which you use. The HP manufacturing devices has been capable to execute this kind of function. If you try this OS onto the other manufauring company devices then most of time, it gives the problems. This is happening in most of the time, and hence we need to first check that the device which is to be performs this OS execution action. This is necessary to decide that webOS is best than the rest or not.

The palm webOS is trouble-free and good for user to control. This is also fluent and looks nice with any compatible devices. On the other hand, it provides a footprint in size and scale to make good-looking to app developers. Most of the developers that are on the webOS can have their application up and running now in a matter of days. It will feature only a few thousand apps at launch on next few months. Then I also think that this is to be the best.

I think what people needs, is the main matter in this process. This is to be necessary that the customer satisfaction on this selection procedure that webOS is best or the other OS. If the customer has to be wanted some good functionality based mobile OS on the Hp devices, then I think this webOS is the best choice for that person. It will be also change as per the user demand and the quality which he wants from the devices.

If you know or not but this webOS is even less customizable. As per you talking about this issue, it needs to icons come into sight in the Launcher. There are no folders for easy app-grouping, and wallpaper change. There are no widgets present on this OS. Several times it will be gives the problem with the incompatible application. We need to take care that the installed application has been correctly work on this device or not.

Android, iOS and webOS all support the Weskit rendering engine within the appropriate browsers present on that devices. It is also capable to deliver a fluid and fast internet experience on this mobile OS. This is to be well suited as per the device running this mobile OS. webOS offered multi-tasking from its launch inside the compatible devices. Hence this kind of OS is mostly compatible to do this task.