Thread: Does Motorola Droid 3 have a multiple-color notification LED?

Does Motorola Droid 3 have a multiple-color notification LED?

Hey guys I recently purchased the all new Motorola Droid 3 Smartphone and I am loving this mobile phone to its core. It is truly amazing and the Android Operating System which is installed in it just adding up more points to its goodness. I have a small doubt and wish to get it cleared as soon as possible. I wanted to know whether there is any kind of Multi-colored Notification LED support available in my mobile phone? If anyone is having any information regarding the following then please help me.

Re: Does Motorola Droid 3 have a multiple-color notification LED?

If any of these features is offered by this Android running Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone then it is for sure that there will be mentioning about the following feature in the Manuals or the User guide of the following cellphone. There will be mentioning in the specifications of the device. Therefore, I suggest you to see the manual or the User Guide of and get the needed information regarding your mobile phone. If there are such features then it will definitely be mentioned in the specification of the mobile phone in the manual.

Search Specification for your Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone online and look out for anything that has got mentioning about multiple LED light notification in your particular cellphone. If you wish to know exactly if the following quality you can notice in your Droid 3 then the best place for an appropriate answer on the issue is the official website of Motorola mobile phone. I am sure you will be finding necessary help here.

I don’t think you will be getting the most appropriate answer anywhere else other than a Mobile store which is an authorized dealer of the Motorola mobiles, or the official Motorola Store. The Staff working at this mobile store will be having all the necessary information regarding any mobile phones of the Motorola Brand. These mobile store guys can help you clear your doubts, if you are unable to find a proper solution for your asked query on Internet.

I am not sure where the following settings is available but I know that you can activate different lights for different notifications. It is like you can allow one particular LED light for notification related to Missed calls, you can get another LED light for received SMS and so on. But I find this to be power consuming and thus will decrease the battery life of your Motorola Droid 3 to a considerable amount. May be you will have to use some third party app in your mobile phone in order to achieve the following task.

I am using an app called Hancent and Hello IM which are capable of giving Blue and purple LED lights in my Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone. So, I will also suggest you to give them a try as they seems to be worth trying to me as well. You can find the following apps on the Android Market. Visit the Android Market from your mobile phone and download and install the following apps in your cellphone. I hope the following two apps help you achieve what you were searching for.

I am using K-9 mail service in my Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone and I am getting Green LED light for Missed calls, whereas red light for low battery power. I can even set some another color for incoming SMS using the following app. I have attached 3 different accounts with K-9 and tit shows different color for each email account. Whenever I receive mail in any of the attached account, the corresponding LED light will glow.