Thread: Is the Bootloader of Motorola Droid 3 Locked or Unlocked

Is the Bootloader of Motorola Droid 3 Locked or Unlocked

I will be getting the Motorola 3 Mobile phone anytime in the coming future. So before getting the device I want to clear all my doubts regarding the cellphone. One of the biggest one being, whether the bootloader of the Motorola Droid 3 cell phone is coming locked or is it unlocked? Does anyone has got any information regarding this particular topic? Where I can find the needed help? Please help me in solving the query. Thanks in advance for any kind of support.

Re: Is the Bootloader of Motorola Droid 3 Locked or Unlocked

No one other than a Mobile store guy will be giving you the most appropriate answer for your asked query, as they are the one who will be having all the related information whether a particular device is coming with a locked or an unlocked bootloader. So, I will rather suggest you to visit any nearest mobile store who are an authorized dealers of Motorola mobile phone and ask the staff available in the store about the topic.

Rather than asking someone from any random mobile store, it will be better if you ask about the issue from an authorized Motorola Store or Motorola Care Centre. As you are asking detail about the Motorola device, the people available in the Motorola Store will be able to provide you with the needed and an appropriate information about the topic. Search for a Motorola Store on Internet and check which one is available closest to your area and visit the following store.

You can also get the needed information regarding whether the Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone on the official website of Motorola. Search for the site on internet and visit the following website to more help. Once you have entered the official website of Motorola, search for the Droid 3 mobile phone and search for more details about the phone. Check the specifications, features and reviews about the same and you will be able to find an answer for your asked query.

Unfortunately, the mobile phone, the Motorola Droid 3 is coming with a locked bootloader. I have read about the following thing form many other user of Motorola Droid 3 mobile phone. So most probably it might be true. But the reviews of the following device seems to be very good and I am sure that the developer of the following device might have taught or something and that why you fill find the mobile phone to be

I am glad that I received the replies, so quickly. I serious did not expected such a quick response. But anyways thanks a lot for sharing the needed information with me. It is very sad that Motorola is not launching the Droid 3 with an unlocked Bootloader. I so wished that the bootloader was unloacked, as this would have made things so much better with the following device. Still nevermind the device is so amazing that we can actually think of ignoring few things.

Though the Motorola Droid 3 comes with a locked bootloader, I am sure that it will be working way better then the locked Droid X which was already a hit when it was launched. Also, if you ask me then I won’t be bothering much about the locked bootloader as I am confident that soon the developers will be finding so sort of way to root the same and unlock the device. I am getting the device based on reading the reviews of the device, which is good almost everywhere.