Thread: No firmware update for Nokia C5-00

No firmware update for Nokia C5-00

I feel Nokia has beyond that C5-00 has made mobile too, and does not care about users C5-00, as all users of the C5 are lingering for their new firmware update for over 3 months, but at a standstill there is no report of Nokia of any updates on this phone, so I suppose currently we have to utilize this phone with all these errors to fall a lot and low volume. Nokia has newly released updates for your phone many of which some are still two years older phones released, while one hand is taking care of their other phones customers and on the other hand, has forgotten C5.

Re: No firmware update for Nokia C5-00

You are entirely correct. I agree with you 100%. I have Nokia C5 and that cannot be updated. Not with Nokia Software Updater or via telephone. Why? Why does not the new firmware on my Nokia 061,005 c-5. I tried to install, but after it said it was not compatible. Thanks Nokia for nothing. No updates for me, no response. It is clear that Europe is not interesting for support. All that matters is our money. After this experience, this is definitely my last Nokia.

I bought a c5. It's a good phone. But its 128 MB of RAM is not appropriate. May be that any increase way. I have also heard that Nokia will launch new 5MP Nokia c5 256 MB of RAM. I can change my old mobile with one or may be the largest ram installed on my cell. Please can pay extra to help with this Nokia. I am unable to think why Nokia has launched c5, with only 128 MB of RAM. Know than 128 MB of RAM is not sufficient for this, but to save some Bucks Nokia is playing with her regular customer as there is one in me. Nokia or not because of the price of world your cells are low, but because Nokia phones provide good quality.

Today my C5 v71.05, even exploring to know what has changed. Undergone some changes, as there is a minor change in the music player interface, some improvements in the browser, and a new version of Adobe Reader is there. That's all I've noticed so far. Anybody ago has noticed something else, but please posts it here and let others know. Today I noticed something else in the web browser that has an option to search for a word on the website.

They say that this update has new emoticons and smileys, but I have not noticed any new. Can you tell us something new there as smileys. I also tried to use the application here and now, but say the location is not found; does this implementation work in India? And one more thing since the update is not a continuous signal E on my network, even when I am not using the Internet, does that mean one of ATI in this update or the problem is happening with the peace.

The problem you have said your phone automatically tries to connect to the Internet is due to your Push Mail service activation, and keep looking for new mails after 1-2 minutes, even if you have specified the time of your choice, the only possible solution to this problem I have found to this day is just to disable your mail. Maybe some1 here knows another solution to this problem as well.

I have asked about the application here and now, so mine is working perfectly, it tells me about the latest events around my town, as the films shown in cinemas in the city and there are times , current temperature and weather conditions, and also some other important events in the city. If yours does not work, try using open environment coz I think it works with the help of GPS. The best thing I love after this update is the transition from b / w pages in the browser, which is impressive and very smooth.

I as well use Screen Snap for screenshots, I know I used to work with shift key, that is not obtainable in C-5, but there is no other way to take screenshots with it, that is, first set the delay time depending on the selection of your say10 seconds and push the green call and after that just press the start button (Remember not to close the application, it must be kept in the background), and go the display screen capture you want to take after a specified time your i.e. 10 sec you will hear the shutter sound, and screen and saved in the folder of images, but you have to memorize do this in 10 seconds, or even raise the time holdup if you want.