Thread: My Xbox 360 RROD is dead

My Xbox 360 RROD is dead

My death'ed 360 red ring a few months ago, I guess you might as well try to get it fixed. I read on the Microsoft site and say that if the light of the power supply is red or green to perform dissimilar possessions. Mine is orange, and I've always been orange, however I cannot remember for sure. Is it fair to ignore and complete your service request thingy, or be supposed to I try an additional power supply to perceive if this possibly will be the cause?

Re: My Xbox 360 RROD is dead

Orange means you comprise power, however it turns on and turns green at what time turned on, I consider. Possibly your power supply is a hose. At what time my Xbox RROD'd my power supply also turn out to be orange, however I sent it in any case and I contain my Xbox fixed. If there is somewhat wrong through your power supplies have to be capable to replace it for you in any case. They tend to be very Clagg with the powder in the vents and heat sinks. Only clear these things out every 6 months or less will do speculate.

The exercise was easier at what time mine RROD to ring, send and return all guarantees where I think I was 3 years? I just necessitate your serial number and ring up. If you are not working as it is supposed to you must send the damn thing out to fix if it is still under warranty. The repair process is very quick and easy. I consider it cost me 80 odd for them on the way to change a DVD drive resting on my first xbox360. I consider if the rings in anticipation of they are able to give you an appointment earlier than submitting.

In condition you are obtaining three red illumination and did not open the console through the entire means make a contact with Microsoft for the first time at 1-800-4MY-XBOX this is on the way to contact customer service. For the rest of us who have opened their console of one of the many reasons such as the addition of a dining-up case or even cleaning behind the event is not a viable solution, the "x-clamp fix ". In favor of most of the consoles presently the GPU x-clamp necessitates to be replaced, however some also necessitate the clamp processor also be replaced.

Remember, if in fact a problem of RROD and nothing else is covered by an extended warranty, its five years of memory. Happened to mine a while ago and I was out of the guarantee, however was still covered by the RROD one. It's 3 RROD. MS hit me back warranty had last time. That's why I learned how to fix it myself. It is much superior anyway. MS only perform a band aid repair. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

You do not really want on her heat. You want the thermal paste that is right though. I let the unit run until it jumps to two red lights. At that time you disconnect the unit and let the matter cool down again. After that, it's good to go. I've never had any problem with not detected, then again, I guess it depends on what you are used to store the media. I'm using my ReadyNAS. This will clear your doubt. If you still want to know more about it then search it on internet.

I bought the elite version when I first possible. RROD about a year or so he fired inches, is it fixed and never had a problem again. Except when there was a power fluctuation and RROD again, but I turned it off and then five minutes afterward, accordingly superior. One thing I've noticed through using my 360 as a media extender is that if I place the 360 within the media at what time the server is running, not become aware of it. However starting the first 360 and subsequently the server and the 360 detected it was superior. A bit weird I am acquainted with, however I thought I throw in the way if they go ahead with its plan and raised the issue.