Thread: Motorola Droid 3 SD Card multiple errors

Motorola Droid 3 SD Card multiple errors

• After installing the SD card, I moved all mobile applications to it. Then add the shortcut icons of applications in the phone screen. Night came and I made a stop on the phone to update it. When the phone back up, all the shortcuts (Image / Logo) on the screens of the applications are on the SD card is disappeared. Shortcuts real applications were there and work, although shortcuts are left without the logo "image /" application (only the shortcut icon with the name was there).
    • From time to time, stipulation there is an update of an application will not allow you do the update until you move the application rear to the internal memory.
    • The Big One thing is that if you connect your phone to your PC, somehow, the phone-WIPES OUT all shortcuts of applications from the phone screen entirely wipes out "deleted" all shortcuts of applications stored on the SD card.

Re: Motorola Droid 3 SD Card multiple errors

I want to know how it will move application to SD Card.
    For example, are:
    • shift the application during application.
    • shift the application by means of a third party application
    • Movement from a previous device in that there were a number of applications on the card

In the application manager, applications can only move "internal storage", which is the internal device 10G SD card. To the similar troubles would happen if you do not have a removable card in your phone and simply shift the application on the internal storage.

Applications downloaded from the Android Market on the phone. And you are right. When I moved the applications to be the "internal storage" and not "SD Card”. I make use of the "Application Manager" to shift applications. I did what you said, "removed the sdcard" and install an application on the "Memory “put the app icon / shortcut on the phone screen, and made a stop on the phone. Turn on the phone again and same thing happened. Therefore, this means that something is not right with the "internal storage"

We were able to duplicate the problem we have indicated for which shortcuts the application generates the home display applications stored in the region of media may disappear when the phone is connected to a computer in mass storage mode. Our development teams are investigating the matter and try to improve the function of this behavior. Meanwhile, if you have particular applications for which regular set a shortcut, gratify believe observance the applications in the "phone" 1.8 GB data partition.

I like to say some more information on it.
    • Internal storage memory has 11.35GB free outside the box. It is worth noting this is the primary location to store multimedia content like music, photos, videos, etc. so when you store applications here (they are certainly right to do) which means less space for content.
    • Applications can only be stored in the Droid 3 one of the two internal locations: a 2 GB "phone" and place 11.35GB "internal storage / media zone" location. External SD cards that only ever used to store multimedia content.

I will say, however, I think your development team was well place in addition to used most of the "internal memory" to memory "storage applications" instead of memory. And leave the take it easy to us, and with the alternative to install moreover "internal storage" of memory or "SD Card. I imagine that way; we'd have a phone proposed for a tremendously comprehensive time.