Thread: How to remove Facebook application from Motorola Droid 3 gallery

How to remove Facebook application from Motorola Droid 3 gallery

In my Motorola Droid 3 mobile I use to download applications and from internet. My Motorola Droid 3 was working fine and I like this mobile because it has all the features which I want. Suddenly I start getting one issue with my mobile. Somehow in my gallery get the face book application and now I don’t know how to move that application. Is there anyone having the same problem then please let me know.

Re: How to remove Facebook application from Motorola Droid 3 gallery

If you are not able to move that application form your gallery then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling that application form your Motorola Droid 3 and after that you have to install the Facebook application again in your mobile. Now after doing that you have to check that whether you are still getting that application in your gallery or not. I think after reinstalling the application you will not face this problem in your mobile.

No need to move that application from your Motorola Droid 3 but you has to just uninstall the application from your Motorola Droid 3 and after that you have to download friend caster application in your mobile. Now after that when you install that in your Motorola Droid 3 at that it will not appear In your gallery but it will appear somewhere else. I was also having the same issue and after that I have solved this issue by trying above solution.

In my Motorola Droid 3 the face book application was not came pre installed so I thought I will be able to remove it from my mobile but when I try to remove that application from my Motorola Droid 3 at that time my Motorola Droid 3 is not allowing me to do that. Please tell how to fix this issue. Is there anything wrong with my Motorola Droid 3 software then please let me know?

If you are not able to uninstall the facebook application form your gallery then I think you should try to solve this problem by dong the restore factory stetting in your Motorola Droid 3 and after that your problem will surly gets solved. you have to first take the back up of all your important stuffs like contacts, messages etc and after doing that only you have to do the factory restore setting in your Motorola Droid 3. These will surly help you.

If you want to reset your Motorola Droid 3 and if you don’t know how to do that then you have to follow these steps to reset your Motorola Droid 3.
    • First you have to open the menu and after you have to select setting.
    • Now after selecting the setting you have to select privacy option.
    • In privacy option you will get the option for Factory Data Reset.
    • Now you have to select the Reset Phone option.

I have tried to use the friend caster application in my Motorola Droid 3 mobile but I didn’t find it helpful. Now after that I have read above solution and steps to do the mobile reset and after that I have take the backup of all my contents from the Motorola Droid 3 and I have done the mobile reset. Now after doing the mobile reset I am not facing any issue with my mobile. Thank you for helping me.