Thread: Nokia E5 won't start after multitasking

Nokia E5 won't start after multitasking

My Nokia E5 is shut down after using multiple applications that is the Internet browser + music + Palringo. I cannot turn later, I have to wait about 4 hours or more before you start just as smooth bitter, but how I can speed up the process if I cannot turn it back on! Nokia E5 revision tips cannot believe it; go to the Blackberry, if you can! Anyone have any idea or any information about this than please let me know.

Re: Nokia E5 won't start after multitasking

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I have an identical problem with my E5. I sent the first round by the similar trouble. One time the phone is locked if I try and turn back on vibrates, but not anything more - the screen remains blank. Not certain if 4 hours is the magic number - but in the end I can turn it on. Nokia please advise you on whether this is a hardware problem or firmware.

I bought my phone in Italy. It worked perfect for 2 days and then I realized if I'm in the web browser and press the start button I get "System Error!" with OK as the only button you can press. Keep open the error in the system until the battery pull clicking OK does nothing but put things right again. I had done during the week, and with that minor issue aside, it was fine.

I place it in offline mode and switched it off to get to Heathrow to go home. I turned it on in Singapore to say Mom was going to be delayed and not come back on. I consider the battery was really flat and in 0%, since not even vibrate after holding power. After leaving the office at night to get to Perth I tried again. Nothing. No buzz, the screen lights up. Not even light or beep when it connects to the charger. I have tried 4 Nokia 2mm chargers and nothing. It seems that I am sending to the warranty and it is only 2 weeks old. I have not been able to turn it back on now.

I have the similar trouble with my Nokia even 3 weeks old e5, my battery passed on and I cannot start the phone, do not start rumors or anything, I tried the deep restoration at a standstill not anything. This is the second time it has occurred first time I plugged into the charger and left for about four hours and after that came mechanically. Now, not light at all, please can somebody verify this? Hardware or software.

My E5 just randomly goes totally dead and will not twist on even eliminating and replacing the battery or attach the power charger. Not of necessity while in exercise, occasionally I went to utilize it just to see a black screen and no signs of life at all. At first it was just an infrequent trouble and revive with time, but it has become ever more common, and stays out longer every time I can get it going again- the last time I was dead for 15 hours later than going blank while I was in the center of responding to a text message, and this is intolerable in a topic that people trust.

That may be true. But as customers, what can we do to address and solve this problem? I certainly think that this is not new to Nokia. I think the effort required to solve the problem with success is also due to address on behalf of clients who had a bad experience from Nokia. It is good if the trouble did not take place in a few units of cell phones, but the sad thing is, many were let down. What people need to see is real Nokia Care. The one I have not felt before.