Thread: Do you think htc sensation is better product made by htc?

Do you think htc sensation is better product made by htc?

First, I'm a fan of HTC. I am intensely loyal to the brand so do not start with replicas Hater / fan boy. This is why I created this thread. In fact, I have questions; I anticipate some of you can come back with / purpose review for me. Here goes. I’ve been in the building to upgrade my HD2 almost a year. The HD2 was my HTC gap and I was obsessed on build pre-eminence and malleability. I had been emotion very excited until I saw some of its specifications and equipment. It is noteworthy that in attendance are three key areas that are of very important importance to me: collide with, storage and battery. If the htc evo 3d has 1 GB of RAM and interior 4gigs, why not do so for the htc sensation? In conditions of memory and the speed with which the phone functions process fast the phone will process functions

Re: Do you think htc sensation is better product made by htc?

It comes down to sales and HTC is the phone specifications to maximize their profits. Some of us here will want the best of the whole thing and be willing to pay for it. But in the world have to be competitive HTC, you can and the addition of these improvements will increase the price of the handset and the price for most people is a determining factor in choosing a headset. Among Samsung Galaxy S2 and feel is very little difference when you are using, we can contrast benchmarks and see a diminutive difference, other than on the side of the average consumer does not think so. So the HTC advertising team has predictable that this is the most excellent set of features and pricing to make the most of sales.

What I will say is .When the urge came out HD warned people against buying, simply because people considered it a "stop gap" in lure of the forthcoming dual core. After seeing the feeling that HTC is not going to buy. This phone is a huge disappointment comes from the will of HD.I will remain until the iPhone 5 out and at what time HTC determination launch a flagship phone TRUE.

There is basically no way that even a microSDHC card fast can be as fast as NandFlash in a straight line connected to the motherboard, and leaves the sensation of momentum at a disadvantage. "Therefore, further internal memory protected speed would be very advantageous. By the simple fact that it’s known as the "flagship" you would imagine that would be an inner memory as a basic best. Presumption not.

All I have to add is that RAM is comparatively authority hungry, so this may have been a factor after a few performances of the battery of HTC phones underprivileged recently. Subsequent to using this phone for a week, I can carefully say that there was no performance difficulty in my application (web, games, streaming video, and music playback, online shopping through applications, SIP and voice calls, 2 g WiFi connectivity). The merely difficulty of letter so far is that it blocks the flash music Sense and again, nevertheless having supposed that, I did my HD2 from time to time too.

Only a few weeks ago called me and fire to the Galaxy S2, but there is a reason that sent him back after nearly two weeks of daily use: It is not so good, does not live up to the hype. I want a phone that is now, cannot be second-hand sometime in the future, when a tradition ROM is obtainable which Samsung tries to get rid of the software development. I motionless believe the Galaxy S2 is, in real meaning, a enormous phone - but a group of little particulars / discomfort in reality hinder the experience.

Yes, but that 150 MB of RAM is simply what remains after all the system is loaded NAND. Under normal use you be supposed to never sprint in a realistic state of affairs where you run out of available RAM. Take my HD2; for instance, by means of only 576 MB of RAM, at a known time behind completely charged Android NAND I have only about 100 MB free on my own custom ROM cooked. Never in my 5 months of operation, said ROM runs out of free RAM. One thing that Android has the right, his follow-up RAM and CPU cycle.

I'm using my desire remains AMOLED.I actually went to the store here in Taiwan, HTC, and compare it by means of reaction. Emotion display SLCD positively washed look compared to my desire for AMOLED, and you really notice the backlight bleeding and a bit of a fair-haired cast to the whites. do not spend my time look at the wrap of the phone. I expend my time watching the screen. Therefore, I have come to desire AMOLED technology is better-quality to unusual SLCD. My hope is that HTC could start using AMOLED screens again as they did in the initial version of his desire. I do not see that occurrence. But still my desire and the main factor involved in the purchase decision.

I have no phone yet, but based on published information: Set the video recording for the adjustment of auto exposure and does not fluctuate more than offset both. When light levels change the temporary image is often too dark or too light. Add support for formatting raw photo. I have seen a message that shows this in a model of HTC preview. It must be supplementary to the sense through an update. Turns off all effects and 3D animation.